#BAM Ultimately, I Just Want it to Look Natural (2548 FUT): Carlos K Wesley MD

#BeforeAndAfterMondays 

This patient underwent a follicular unit trasplant (FUT) session with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley in which a total of 2548 grafts were placed  

The hair follicles were incubated in autologous (his own) platelet rich plasma (PRP) throughout the duration of the procedure.  This, combined with an ATP-containing storage solution [URL=“https://youtu.be/owR_yeezZ0o”]has been shown to enhance survival of transplanted hairs[/URL].

As with all of Dr. Wesley’s patients, the patient  was NOT required to cut his hair for the procedure.  As a result, this patient was able to return comfortably to work and social activities within approximately 7-10 days of his procedure.

The patient returned 12 mos after the procedure and images of this patient can be seen below.  

CDB3DB52-05D4-4CFA-9752-2345A6E4B73D.jpeg

A55A602B-BC45-4A23-BDCF-243C03AC411E.jpeg

FF1EE65D-7081-4B7C-B3A5-700A85A34227.jpeg

Edited by MarieEvo

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

• Administrators

Fantastic results and I agree that the hairline looks refined and natural. Do you mind posting some immediate post-op pictures? As always great job Dr. Wesley 👍

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your comments. The patient is very happy. Here’s a picture of his donor area.

99B5A5A8-7A6A-4FCC-8EA3-D2E800E4BEFC.jpeg

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

• 1 month later...