When Researching A Hair Transplant Look At PATIENT RESULTS FIRST

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

People always ask me how to research a particular surgeon or clinic, my response is always look at real-patient posted results. When I was researching for hair transplant surgeons I happened to stumble upon this forum and I'm so grateful that I did.

As a community, we have strength and power and numbers and we learn about surgeons through our collective wisdom. This is why it is so important to spread the word about patient reviews and patient results and I want to thank every single person who has the courage to post their journey on this forum. 

When Researching A Hair Transplant Surgeon Look at PATIENT RESULTS FIRST

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Yes,

You can look up a specific surgeon on our Advanced Search Page we've invested a lot of time and energy in this function. This is why I feel this forum is the best researching tool on the web. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.