Yaro

FUE | HDC (Cyprus) | 2753 grafts | 19-20 September | 25 years old

Seen the Jefe yesterday, all seems good for the second month

Attaching image - how evident is the contrast? Limited amount of people have asked me so far but noticed some stares in my temples when people close by

Does it get worse, will people start to tell me that they see growth in bald areas and I'll need to act surprised?

Untitled.png.cfea2ebf65e6e21117432f2a9375b63a.png

Just under 3 months update

Seeing the doc next week, most likely jumping on Mino after

20191212_205317.jpg

20191212_205433.jpg

20191212_205537.jpg

20191212_205746.jpg

Sup, boys. Just over 3 months. Jumped on Fin recently, starting Mino January. Still holding off the cut since I can't trust anyone in this shole

20191229_194019.jpg

20191229_194036.jpg

20191229_194124.jpg

20191229_194239.jpg

20191229_194319.jpg

I doubt anyone would notice unless they had a picture of you in their hand to compare. Could always go to a different town to get a haircut where you dont know anyone.

Only one person noticed when I was in a similar shape to you and i just said that my barber has said I might have folliculitis and using shampoo till it clears. 

Edited by Badhairman1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Badhairman1 said:

I doubt anyone would notice unless they had a picture of you in their hand to compare. Could always go to a different town to get a haircut where you dont know anyone.

Only one person noticed when I was in a similar shape to you and i just said that my barber has said I might have folliculitis and using shampoo till it clears. 

Hey, man. Thanks. I mean, the quality of barbers here is low. Most truly don't care, rush, no showers, overcharge. Countless stories I heard

I only know one good fella but he charges 20 Euro and I'd rather hold off until the six month mark for the sake of it and hope for a full transformation, LOL

Clinic said now I can't use clippers and I see them every month. Maybe if they say before the six month mark that I can be clipped as normally then I can go but I also want more growth to happen

Just over 4 months

1-1.5 months on Fin, and just begun Mino again (had to stop recently after a short period due to an illness and will pause both soon due to LASIK)

Pretty happy so far. Still holding out for the 6 months mark for a haircut

Getting called hobo as a joke more and more. Hopefully, LASIK and a new skin regiment will help me transform my look for the better after that dreaded haircut soon (and waiting for more growth of course)

Candid angle, so no face, and hair looks thin also due to close angle and lightning (on top of still being thin due to no Mino/recent transplant/recovering shock). I averaged about 2.25 hairs per graft, so it's not very low (no 4+ though)

Still seeing the clinic every month, good job on their part

Edit: Oh, yeah. I didn't touch the comb since the procedure. #LifeGoals

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Yaro
Edit

Sup

Another small update. I have actually made a small attempt to nicely distribute the hair. Getting my haircut the next month. Doesn't look so bad with the way that I have put the hair now but it's long overdue!

To be precise, 4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days since the procedure. Haircut is in 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days. Getting closer to the first small victory! Will be exactly 6 months since the procedure. Let me tell you, I look very messy now and it's heartbreaking. I like stats, on my calculations I'm exactly 75% through the first six months today

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Things are happening. Will be a nice summer for you, man!

Thank you. My main observation is that all of this process is largely a waiting game. On one hand, it seems that so much time has passed since the procedure, on the other hand life is longer than this pause

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 6:13 PM, 147break said:

Hey mate, any updates?

Hi. Sorry for the late update. I was waiting on my eye operation but had to postpone it due to the virus. I did resume Minoxidil and Finasteride, with the former likely causing some shedding. The hair was not cut for about 7.5 months and is not styled - pictures from now attached.

20200506_115245.jpg

20200506_115231.jpg

20200506_115209.jpg

20200506_115119.jpg

On 5/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, October said:

Dang!  Hair is looking great!  

Ty. Just had first cut, almost 8.5 months in:

20200604_181731.jpg

Latest pic shows a massive improvement from where you started out. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:18 AM, Yaro said:

20200604_181731.jpg

Wow this looks great. Any pics of donor- sides and back?

Now we're talking. :D

Echo the wish to see more pics when you can find the time. But no matter what, congrats on your new hairline!

@Yaro could you take some pics outdoors in direct sunlight?  The photos in the car and in the house in addition without light it is not possible to express a judgment.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Wow this looks great. Any pics of donor- sides and back?

Congrats my friend, your hair in this photo seems a beautiful hair, also the haircut suits you better than previous one 😅 by the way, if you want we can post the photos taken in the clinic that have a good quality.

Thank you, have a nice day!

On 6/4/2020 at 5:18 PM, Yaro said:

20200604_181731.jpg

Congrats my friend, your hair in this photo seems a beautiful hair, also the haircut suits you better than previous one 😅 by the way, if you want we can post the photos taken in the clinic that have a good quality.

Thank you, have a nice day!

Ha-ha, yeah, the last haircut was a mess :-)

Sure, you can post more pics, just blur my face, just in case, please

20200610_130322.jpg

20200610_130338.jpg

20200610_130431.jpg

20200610_130441.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! the last photos are very good and give us a realistic perspective of what is your current status, congratulations again for the beautiful result!

Thank you, I'll contact my colleague in the clinic to get the photos, blur the face and post them.

Cheers