FUE | HDC (Cyprus) | 2753 grafts | 19-20 September | 25 years old

Yaro

I doubt anyone would notice unless they had a picture of you in their hand to compare. Could always go to a different town to get a haircut where you dont know anyone.

Only one person noticed when I was in a similar shape to you and i just said that my barber has said I might have folliculitis and using shampoo till it clears. 

Edited by Badhairman1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Badhairman1 said:

I doubt anyone would notice unless they had a picture of you in their hand to compare. Could always go to a different town to get a haircut where you dont know anyone.

Only one person noticed when I was in a similar shape to you and i just said that my barber has said I might have folliculitis and using shampoo till it clears. 

Hey, man. Thanks. I mean, the quality of barbers here is low. Most truly don't care, rush, no showers, overcharge. Countless stories I heard

I only know one good fella but he charges 20 Euro and I'd rather hold off until the six month mark for the sake of it and hope for a full transformation, LOL

Clinic said now I can't use clippers and I see them every month. Maybe if they say before the six month mark that I can be clipped as normally then I can go but I also want more growth to happen

• 4 weeks later...

Just over 4 months

1-1.5 months on Fin, and just begun Mino again (had to stop recently after a short period due to an illness and will pause both soon due to LASIK)

Pretty happy so far. Still holding out for the 6 months mark for a haircut

Getting called hobo as a joke more and more. Hopefully, LASIK and a new skin regiment will help me transform my look for the better after that dreaded haircut soon (and waiting for more growth of course)

Candid angle, so no face, and hair looks thin also due to close angle and lightning (on top of still being thin due to no Mino/recent transplant/recovering shock). I averaged about 2.25 hairs per graft, so it's not very low (no 4+ though)

Still seeing the clinic every month, good job on their part

Edit: Oh, yeah. I didn't touch the comb since the procedure. #LifeGoals

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Yaro
Edit

• 2 weeks later...

Sup

Another small update. I have actually made a small attempt to nicely distribute the hair. Getting my haircut the next month. Doesn't look so bad with the way that I have put the hair now but it's long overdue!

To be precise, 4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days since the procedure. Haircut is in 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days. Getting closer to the first small victory! Will be exactly 6 months since the procedure. Let me tell you, I look very messy now and it's heartbreaking. I like stats, on my calculations I'm exactly 75% through the first six months today

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Things are happening. Will be a nice summer for you, man!

Thank you. My main observation is that all of this process is largely a waiting game. On one hand, it seems that so much time has passed since the procedure, on the other hand life is longer than this pause

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 6:13 PM, 147break said:

Hey mate, any updates?

Hi. Sorry for the late update. I was waiting on my eye operation but had to postpone it due to the virus. I did resume Minoxidil and Finasteride, with the former likely causing some shedding. The hair was not cut for about 7.5 months and is not styled - pictures from now attached.

20200506_115245.jpg

20200506_115231.jpg

20200506_115209.jpg

20200506_115119.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

@Yaro could you take some pics outdoors in direct sunlight?  The photos in the car and in the house in addition without light it is not possible to express a judgment.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Wow this looks great. Any pics of donor- sides and back?

Congrats my friend, your hair in this photo seems a beautiful hair, also the haircut suits you better than previous one 😅 by the way, if you want we can post the photos taken in the clinic that have a good quality.

Thank you, have a nice day!

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

On 6/4/2020 at 5:18 PM, Yaro said:

Ty. Just had first cut, almost 8.5 months in:

20200604_181731.jpg

Congrats my friend, your hair in this photo seems a beautiful hair, also the haircut suits you better than previous one 😅 by the way, if you want we can post the photos taken in the clinic that have a good quality.

Thank you, have a nice day!

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

My case

Wow! the last photos are very good and give us a realistic perspective of what is your current status, congratulations again for the beautiful result!

Thank you, I'll contact my colleague in the clinic to get the photos, blur the face and post them.

Cheers

My case