Men's Ink - NW 6 SMP

Hi everyone,

we would like to show you a new SMP that we done recently.

We are a SMP studio (Men's Ink) located in Italy (Milan). We do SMP since 2012 and our goal is to offer extremely natural results. We are two operators (Mirko and Debora) with hundreds of SMP done.

Below you can see a work recently done:

2Xb46.jpg

2Xb41.jpg

2Xb47.jpg

2Xb45.jpg

Thank you

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

If this is an smp recently done, then the top must have time to settle and blend into the sides. It looks a lot better than he was before. Personally I'd have gone more aggressive on the hairline as this is one advantage smp has over other options if done in the correct way. Some smp artists can create a fade haircut look by blending the sides into the top, with a skin fade effect. When pulled off well, and done by artists that specialize in this kind of smp, it is very good. 

18 hours ago, Bustamove said:

If this is an smp recently done, then the top must have time to settle and blend into the sides. It looks a lot better than he was before. Personally I'd have gone more aggressive on the hairline as this is one advantage smp has over other options if done in the correct way. Some smp artists can create a fade haircut look by blending the sides into the top, with a skin fade effect. When pulled off well, and done by artists that specialize in this kind of smp, it is very good. 

8 hours ago, MirkoMensInk said:

The photos were taken after the treatment,  is normal to notice redness.

Fair enough. Admittedly i don’t know enough about smp to confidently make an depth analysis. Are you planning on posting a follow up after the redness has faded?

Many of our clients come from afar and it is not easy to take pictures when the redness disappears. In some cases the redness is less strong, it depends on the sensitivity of the skin.

We will post further images of cases that show less redness.

Thank you

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.