Perfection is the word that can be best used to describe the index patient's results.

He came to us with a receding hairline and a thinning in the crown area. Being a young guy of 24 years, he was extremely conscious of his changing appearance. And rightfully so because it was such a shame that his amazing facial features were shadowed by the loss of hair.

He came in for a consult with us, equipped with his own research and his desired look. He was one patient who had the luxury to get the exact same look that he might have had prior to the hair loss. He met and consulted with Eugenix. He was extremely comfortable with the Doctor and he went ahead with the Complete package, wherein Eugenix team performed the entire procedure for him.

He got 2717 grafts in the hairline and on his crown. The donor grafts were purely extracted from the scalp donor. He has also been kept on medications - finasteride 1 mg daily, Minoxidil and some hair specific multivitamins.

The results exhibited below are after 8  months of his procedure. His results have been immaculate and looks more natural than the natural hairline itself. His crown is also dense and his discipline with taking the medications has made a huge difference in his overall hair health.

hgargi.jpg

Slide22.jpg

Slide23.jpg

Slide24.jpg

Slide25.jpg

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thank you for appreciating our work.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Great presentation and great results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wondering is the row of super small single hairs running across his frontal hairline implanted hairs or are they his natural hairs somehow feathered or blended in with the implanted hairs?

They almost look to good to be true. 

3 hours ago, Markee said:

Wondering is the row of super small single hairs running across his frontal hairline implanted hairs or are they his natural hairs somehow feathered or blended in with the implanted hairs?

They almost look to good to be true. 

I’m 99% sure those are miniaturized hairs that were in the front and they reinforced behind it. There’s no way imo to harvest singles like that unless you’re doing something like leg hair which is very unreliable in terms of yield 

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I’m 99% sure those are miniaturized hairs that were in the front and they reinforced behind it. There’s no way imo to harvest singles like that unless you’re doing something like leg hair which is very unreliable in terms of yield 

In our experience leg hair don't match in terms of texture 

Dissection of doubles and triples into singles is the trick to ensure fine hair in hairline
At Eugenix, we are doing it meticulously using direct visualization under 8X magnification and illumination.
 Response to oral Finasteride might also have played some role in regrowing some vellus hair

Kind Regards