Hair of Istanbul - Review?

LDouble3

Looking at possible clinics to use for a hair transplant in Turkey and I've been looking into 'Hair of Istanbul'

Has anyone got any experience with this clinic? 

The results on there instagram look really good, but as we all know this can just be good marketing.

I registered here to answer you. I had my HT in late June in Ankara. We were 3 guys at the same time of which one had a repair job after a horribly failed transplant in the "clinic" you mentioned. That story heard in detail (and seen it myself) I wouldn't recommend any clinics doing relatively cheap transplants, flat fees, etc. You get what you pay for. There is few exceptions IMHO. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Phunk80 said:

I registered here to answer you. I had my HT in late June in Ankara. We were 3 guys at the same time of which one had a repair job after a horribly failed transplant in the "clinic" you mentioned. That story heard in detail (and seen it myself) I wouldn't recommend any clinics doing relatively cheap transplants, flat fees, etc. You get what you pay for. There is few exceptions IMHO. 

How did yours turn out?

1 hour ago, Phunk80 said:

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I’ll stay clear then. 

Not sure on which clinic to use now 

3 hours ago, Phunk80 said:

Where did u do in Ankara mate if u don’t me asking ?

2 hours ago, LDouble3 said:

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I’ll stay clear then. 

Not sure on which clinic to use now 

Yes just check patients here and u will have the answer...to help u without naming any clinic I’d say somewhere that the doctor does the whole job or the most of the work on his own

hope that helps 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Ayşe said:

Hello,

I can recommend two excellent clinics in Istanbul with each more than 15 years of experience and accredited by the Turkish ministry of health. One of the clinics also has branches in the Netherlands for people who prefer not to fly over to Turkey....

A lot of my relatives and friends have had great results there.

If you're interested, you can contact me for more information 

Cheers

Ayşe

Marketing

1 hour ago, Ayşe said:

Hello,

I can recommend two excellent clinics in Istanbul with each more than 15 years of experience and accredited by the Turkish ministry of health. One of the clinics also has branches in the Netherlands for people who prefer not to fly over to Turkey....

A lot of my relatives and friends have had great results there.

If you're interested, you can contact me for more information 

Cheers

Ayşe

Stop fishing for patients 

• Like 1