This patient came in for his 6 month follow up after receiving 4000 FUE grafts over a two consecutive day session. 2500 grafts were placed in the frontal forelock/hairline, and 1500 grafts were placed in the midscalp. Patients with fine hair and extensive hair loss often present challenges with coverage, but with this patient the lack of contrast between the skin color and hair color helps with the illusion of density.  All grafts were harvested and placed by the physician. Full facial images are shown with the consent of the patient.

xx1.jpeg

xx2.jpeg

xx3.jpeg

xx4.jpeg

xx5.jpeg

xx6.jpeg

xx7.jpeg

xx8.jpeg

xx9.jpeg

xx10.jpeg

xx11.jpeg

xx12.jpeg

Nice change, this is a very difficult case. Good job 👏🏼 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Wow, that dark skin and light, fine hair combo is rough. Even so, I'd say this is a great improvement for him visually.

How severe was the hair loss pre-op? It's a tad harder to tell with the contrast and the fact that he has his head shaved, but it looks like he'd lost most of his native hair uptop already.