Jump to content
FinallyHT

3400 Grafts FUE Dr. Hasson

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, FinallyHT said:

And finally my hair transplant after one year. 
 

 

CF678947-B025-48D2-B2B6-9D6C7DB1BE53.jpeg

Fantastic. Do you know what density hasson implanted at? How short can you go on your sides?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

looks great man. are you happy? how do you feel

I feel like a new person. I feel like I am 20 again. This was the best purchase/investment  of my life. 

I'm kinda of perfectionist and may want to add some density in the back later on.  That being said, I love my hair. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HTHope said:

Fantastic. Do you know what density hasson implanted at? How short can you go on your sides?

I don't recall, but I know it was super dense packing. I can go to a zero guard.  That's because I have an insane amount of donor hair. So even after take out 3,400 grafts. I still have probably another 9,000 grafts available to pull from the back and sides of my head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FinallyHT said:

I don't recall, but I know it was super dense packing. I can go to a zero guard.  That's because I have an insane amount of donor hair. So even after take out 3,400 grafts. I still have probably another 9,000 grafts available to pull from the back and sides of my head. 

Wow! How did hasson calculate that? You’re literally set for life. Do you know what punch size was used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

And finally my hair transplant after one year. 
 

 

CF678947-B025-48D2-B2B6-9D6C7DB1BE53.jpeg

Wow 🤩 damn man I wish I had your hair


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, HTHope said:

Wow! How did hasson calculate that? You’re literally set for life. Do you know what punch size was used?

The punch size was .85mm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowwwww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×