3400 Grafts FUE Dr. Hasson

FinallyHT

7 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

looks great man. are you happy? how do you feel

I feel like a new person. I feel like I am 20 again. This was the best purchase/investment  of my life. 

I'm kinda of perfectionist and may want to add some density in the back later on.  That being said, I love my hair. 

• Like 1

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

3 minutes ago, HTHope said:

Fantastic. Do you know what density hasson implanted at? How short can you go on your sides?

I don't recall, but I know it was super dense packing. I can go to a zero guard.  That's because I have an insane amount of donor hair. So even after take out 3,400 grafts. I still have probably another 9,000 grafts available to pull from the back and sides of my head. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

43 minutes ago, FinallyHT said:

I don't recall, but I know it was super dense packing. I can go to a zero guard.  That's because I have an insane amount of donor hair. So even after take out 3,400 grafts. I still have probably another 9,000 grafts available to pull from the back and sides of my head. 

Wow! How did hasson calculate that? You’re literally set for life. Do you know what punch size was used?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

And finally my hair transplant after one year. 

CF678947-B025-48D2-B2B6-9D6C7DB1BE53.jpeg

Wow 🤩 damn man I wish I had your hair

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, HTHope said:

Wow! How did hasson calculate that? You’re literally set for life. Do you know what punch size was used?

The punch size was .85mm

• Like 1