3400 Grafts FUE Dr. Hasson

FinallyHT

1 hour ago, FinallyHT said:

Based on the photos- do you all think I will see more growth? 

Definitely. I’d guess your hairline will thicken up over the next 6 months. At least the area directly behind it.

Awesome. Behind the hairline is where I would like to see more growth. 

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

• Administrators
On 10/28/2019 at 6:43 PM, FinallyHT said:

Dr. hasson 

You chose an excellent surgeon and it shows in your results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Your result and growth is fantastic.

Dense packing to such a high density shows a high quality surgeon. Many surgeons would not be able to achieve that. Do you happen to know the density in the frontal hairline?

3400 in one day is insane.

Thrilled for you. You look great.

Not sure how I feel about expecting 1700 grafts and then being recommended 3400. Not sure how the next guy with a more specific budget would feel.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

1 hour ago, Raphael84 said:

Your result and growth is fantastic.

Dense packing to such a high density shows a high quality surgeon. Many surgeons would not be able to achieve that. Do you happen to know the density in the frontal hairline?

3400 in one day is insane.

Thrilled for you. You look great.

Not sure how I feel about expecting 1700 grafts and then being recommended 3400. Not sure how the next guy with a more specific budget would feel.

I don’t recall the density. But yeah, I was fortunate that I just happened to sell my condo and have extra cash available. The cost went up $10k more. 

my hair looks better but I’m still hoping for more growth. I think I will want to lower my hairlines just a little more on my left side. 

604CC55A-4A52-4412-901C-8BFECDB2026E.jpeg

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

23 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

I don’t recall the density. But yeah, I was fortunate that I just happened to sell my condo and have extra cash available. The cost went up $10k more. 

my hair looks better but I’m still hoping for more growth. I think I will want to lower my hairlines just a little more on my left side. 

I think you've got a lot more maturing to go and some more 'new' growth.

Dr.Bloxham had a good guideline on here called Popping, Growing & Maturing - see below - whats outlined is HT's on average......you do seem a little ahead of the curve so i would say a 'fast grower' but undoubtedly you have more popping to go

Of course the short version is from what I can see is that if all progress stopped right now - you are in the top 5% of results on this site or any other in terms of density/naturalness etc.

Edited by pre-screened

• Administrators
23 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

You still have time for additional growth. That said, I your hairline is great. Don’t try and chase perfection through surgery, its a bad idea. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, pre-screened said:

I think you've got a lot more maturing to go and some more 'new' growth.

Dr.Bloxham had a good guideline on here called Popping, Growing & Maturing - see below - whats outlined is HT's on average......you do seem a little ahead of the curve so i would say a 'fast grower' but undoubtedly you have more popping to go

Of course the short version is from what I can see is that if all progress stopped right now - you are in the top 5% of results on this site or any other in terms of density/naturalness etc.

Thanks!!! This is useful info.  

• 3 weeks later...

its now month 7. I’m not seeing much growth behind the hairline. The grafts inserted in to create the new hairline grew nicely. Will the areas behind the newly created hairline fill in?  

F775B5D2-E360-4B4E-B161-099EB9A40234.jpeg

8E5A0D85-58E9-4C5D-9B19-E9B2584FFB47.jpeg

• Administrators

How much more hair do you want lol I can't see any scalp at all. I'm not sure what your expectations are, but you've got a home run result already. 

• Haha 1

View my thread

Here a few photos of the hair wet and pulled up. 

6BA9D16D-B85A-41C5-8794-3779D2EF30B7.jpeg

7DD54727-1B5A-4F8B-A459-EBB4545DFED5.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FUE. No pain at all. I felt normal the next day. I took a week off from work. No one could tell. I just told people I had a mole removed and had my hair cut. 

It was not cheap. Feel free to message me. 

86316083-579C-4734-A025-B1B4BA0B2937.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And finally my hair transplant after one year. 

CF678947-B025-48D2-B2B6-9D6C7DB1BE53.jpeg

• Like 1