I had a hair transplant 6mnths ago...just want to say one word only,,,Awesome result nd Awesome doctor ....

Darling buds is,the,best ...no comparison..hatts of to the dr nd,the,whole,team...

I am so glad you're thrilled.  At the end of the day that's the only thing that matters....but.....

Did you have PRP?

Typically hair starts coming in at 3-4 months and not all hair comes in at the same time.  There can be a lapse of as much as 2 weeks post op.  The hair is vellus-like. Very fine. It does take a full year to mature and really see the result. So, unless you did PRP which is known to speed things up, I'm not sure what results you are talking about.

Are you doing any medications to help you with retention?

Why was the doctor awesome? Did he do something special?

What did the team do?

I'm sorry but you are doing more of a disservice than anything by posting ....I can equate this to Karaoke and Rap. I call it KRAP.

• Haha 1

Do you have any pictures?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

18 hours ago, LaserCap said:

Did you have PRP?

Typically hair starts coming in at 3-4 months and not all hair comes in at the same time.  There can be a lapse of as much as 2 weeks post op.  The hair is vellus-like. Very fine. It does take a full year to mature and really see the result. So, unless you did PRP which is known to speed things up, I'm not sure what results you are talking about.

Hey, I had PRP done just before my HT (which was 8 days ago). Is that the only time PRP needs to be done, or does it need to be done at regular intervals to speed up the results. thanks!

8 hours ago, ag120 said:

Hey, I had PRP done just before my HT (which was 8 days ago). Is that the only time PRP needs to be done, or does it need to be done at regular intervals to speed up the results. thanks!

Unfortunately at this time everyone is doing their own thing.  Most are not drawing enough blood...and are under the impression it needs to be done on a regular basis.  I am aware of other clinics that draw a lot more blood and will ask you to return months later.  I will tell you that most practitioners will do it for a short time. When they see no results, they just stop all together.  The clinics are are processing more, are not only getting earlier results, but are also helping reverse the miniaturization of the native hair.  

It is incredible, for lack of a better word, there is no uniformity industry wise...a shame.

But to answer your question...all modalities we discuss when addressing the subject of hair restoration need to be ongoing otherwise you lose the benefit.  Talk to the doctor(s) and see what they recommend.

Harpeet, if you are satisfied now you will really be excited at 1 year.  You haven't experienced maximum improvement yet.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More