Turkey. Which doctor or clinic ?

Hey 

I am a new member. I want to do hair transplant in Turkey. 

which one is the best for my front side baldness as shown in the pictures.

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz / Dr. Resul Yaman / Dr.CINIK

Which one is best to choose ? Please can you recommend experiences with each ? Any advice please ?

according to my picture which kind or grade of baldness I have?

How many grafts does enough for my baldness?
Have I a good donor area?

Thank you

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

Edited by ISMO

I cannot tell you which doctor to choose because I have not had a chance to visit any of these clinics. I would make sure that the doctors are members of the ISHRS or IAHRS. You need to be careful because there are dozens of unlicensed clinics there and I have seen some really scary stuff come back from Turkey. Although it is not possible to determine a patients actual  donor density from a photo. It does appear that you have at least average or better donor density. I would recommend 2000-3000 FU's depending on where the hairline is placed. Always wiser to stay somewhat conservative so results look natural and appropriate even with aging.

1 hour ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

I cannot tell you which doctor to choose because I have not had a chance to visit any of these clinics. I would make sure that the doctors are members of the ISHRS or IAHRS. You need to be careful because there are dozens of unlicensed clinics there and I have seen some really scary stuff come back from Turkey. Although it is not possible to determine a patients actual  donor density from a photo. It does appear that you have at least average or better donor density. I would recommend 2000-3000 FU's depending on where the hairline is placed. Always wiser to stay somewhat conservative so results look natural and appropriate even with aging.

Hi Dr. Glenn Charles
Appreciate your comment.

According to many good results from several forums, I decided to transplant my hair in the Armamed clinic in the Turkey, and I already booked an appointment with Dr. Demirsoy in the next month(October).

On 9/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, ISMO said:

According to many good results from several forums, I decided to transplant my hair in the Armamed clinic in the Turkey, and I already booked an appointment with Dr. Demirsoy in the next month(October).

Hi there,

Is there a long waiting list to see Dr. Demirsoy? Im thinking of seeing him,

Thank You

1 hour ago, limeyaz said:

Hi there,

Is there a long waiting list to see Dr. Demirsoy? Im thinking of seeing him,

Thank You

Hi Limeyaz!

I have sent Dr Demirsoy an online consultation. Three days later I received a report from him saying that the closest hour is after 6 weeks. They wait for you 14 days to pay the 500 euro security deposit, unless you lose their hour.

• Administrators

Choose a doctor based on ACTUAL patient results. I suggest going on our surgeon review section and start looking up some real patient results. This is the only way you get unbiased posts and results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You are right Melvin and I performed many results from real patients in relation to Dr. Demisrøy here and on many other forums. I have not found any negative results. But hair transplant isn't just about a surgeon. But there are several other factors, and surgeon just one of them. Some of criteria:

1) Health of your hair cells.
2) Hair density in donor area.
3) Ability of the transplant area to nourish these cells.
4) Surface of the area requiring transplantation.
5) Experience of the team performing your operation.
This means even if you operate at one of the best surgical centers in the world and pay over 10000 euros, the hair transplant cannot guarantee success due to one of the factors mentioned.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:49 PM, ISMO said:

Hi Limeyaz!

I have sent Dr Demirsoy an online consultation. Three days later I received a report from him saying that the closest hour is after 6 weeks. They wait for you 14 days to pay the 500 euro security deposit, unless you lose their hour.

Thank you for the reply and for the information! Im still undecided on who to choose but Dr Demirsoy is in my top 2 I think.

(6 weeks is not so bad also!)

Cheers!