Dr. Charles Answers Whether You Can Have A Hair Transplant with DUPA

• Administrators

This question has come up from time to time, most patients worry that they have DUPA, because they have diffuse hair loss. Diffused Patterned Alopecia (DPA) is different from Diffused Unpatterned Alopecia (DUPA). A patient recently asked this question to Dr. Charles, and his response was very insightful. 

Can I Have A Hair Transplant With DUPA?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very true and informative....I just saw an individual the other day who has acute DUPA and can imagine how he must feel at times in public.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Wow...IMHO this has to be the most difficult form of hair loss.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators

Yea I agree Gil, 

I will say this that guys with DUPA never seem to go fully bald. It’s always more diffuse from what I’ve seen.

View my thread