Long term results with Dr Bhatti 😁

Barberman1986

I've had three hair transplants now with Dr bhatti, first mainly focusing on the front area then second predure on the crown third middle of the scalp, just thickening the area really, just wanted to post a update after my third transplant last July, 7 years since my first and here's the long term results you can achieve with hairtransplant done right 😍😍😍

Screenshot_20190909_191645.jpg

Screenshot_20190909_191622.jpg

Screenshot_20190909_191709.jpg

IMG_20190907_202950.jpg

Thanks for update. I remember your post from a while back about haircuts for HTs.Β 

Where about did you have the 900 placed? Hairline, mid scalp, crown?Β 

I made a comment a while back on hairstyle, but it's pretty much out of my wheelhouse. Can you read it and tell me what you think?

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/53603-fue-dr-gabel-1500-1600-grafts/page/3/

It's my long comment. Is it off base/wrong? What would you recommend?Β 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read:Β 
Airfare guide

Β 

On 9/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, Lennney said:

Thanks for update. I remember your post from a while back about haircuts for HTs.Β 

Where about did you have the 900 placed? Hairline, mid scalp, crown?Β 

I made a comment a while back on hairstyle, but it's pretty much out of my wheelhouse. Can you read it and tell me what you think?

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/53603-fue-dr-gabel-1500-1600-grafts/page/3/

It's my long comment. Is it off base/wrong? What would you recommend?Β 

Hi lennny,Β 

Thanks for your message, I've had a read through your message, and your correct getting the balance right between the top and sides is crucial really, left to long and heavy in the side can leave the top looking alot less dense, having a hair transplant does really help in creating that balance moving the hair from the sides to the top balancing out the density, or you go shorter in the side which will then reveal scalp which in turn will give the apprence of less density, also leaving the top to long can make the recessing areas appear worse, obviously every case is different but I do favour the short and choppy style, chipping into the hair as apose to using thinning sissors as they sometimes can do more harm than good.. As you can appricate every hair cut I would apply different methods and styles depending on loss of hair etc but hope this rough outline helps mateΒ 

Edited by Barberman1986
Bad spelling
  • Thanks 1