Hair Transplantation of a Hair Consultant at Eugenix, India

Annijoy31

• 3 weeks later...

@Annijoy31 You look great at this stage of your journey. Plenty more time for even more improvment.

Great meeting you in person @Eugenix Hair Science in the last few days while I was there for my own hair transplantation as you know Im on my way home now and will be updating when I get a chance. 

All the best Annijoy .

............Paddy.........

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm not sure I understand the idea behind this plan. You have a NW 6 hair loss pattern, but you did a low hairline with only a frontal band and extreme temple points. I don't see how this is going to look good overall.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:47 AM, paddyirishman said:

@Annijoy31 You look great at this stage of your journey. Plenty more time for even more improvment.

Great meeting you in person @Eugenix Hair Science in the last few days while I was there for my own hair transplantation as you know Im on my way home now and will be updating when I get a chance. 

All the best Annijoy .

Hi @paddyirishman, What grade of Baldness you had ? Can you also share your post of before and after the transplant?

Thanks.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:17 AM, paddyirishman said:

All the best Annijoy .

@paddyirishman Thank you, we are waiting for your story.

Counsellor at Eugenix Hair Sciences,

Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi

Hey,

I am completing 2 months after my procedure and my hair growth is unusually fast. I have not experienced all of the hair shedding off. Rather, I am seeing my hair growing back as it is. I am on Finasteride. I am taking a high protein diet. 

The growth is supposed to continue for the coming months.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg