Results from Dr Bhatti transplant Darling Buds

robrobinson1

2 hours ago, thornbush said:

Nice result. Does this doctor visit Delhi? I would like to consult with him. Do you think he has a state of the art facility and does safe procedures? I have just sent him my pictures.

Hi Thornbush,

Dr. Bhatti is based in Mohali (Chandigarh), which as you would know, is very close to Delhi. He does do Patient consultations in other locations (within Indian and outside of India). I am sure that he guide you since you have already reached out to him.

Regarding the facility, the the Clinic is located inside the new 5-Rivers hospital, the first ever plastic surgery only hospital in India. A big percentage of Dr. Bhatti's Patients come from the Western countries and their feedback has indicated that they found the facilities, hygiene, quality control etc. at Darling Buds at par (and at times better) with any comparable HT Clinic in the West. I would highly encourage you to visit the Clinic and see for yourself.

Sharing some pics of the Clinic

https://darlingbuds.com/why-choose-us

Best regards,

California

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_1.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_2.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_3.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_4.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

15 hours ago, California said:

Hi Thornbush,

Dr. Bhatti is based in Mohali (Chandigarh), which as you would know, is very close to Delhi. He does do Patient consultations in other locations (within Indian and outside of India). I am sure that he guide you since you have already reached out to him.

Regarding the facility, the the Clinic is located inside the new 5-Rivers hospital, the first ever plastic surgery only hospital in India. A big percentage of Dr. Bhatti's Patients come from the Western countries and their feedback has indicated that they found the facilities, hygiene, quality control etc. at Darling Buds at par (and at times better) with any comparable HT Clinic in the West. I would highly encourage you to visit the Clinic and see for yourself.

Sharing some pics of the Clinic

https://darlingbuds.com/why-choose-us

Best regards,

California

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_1.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_2.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_3.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_4.jpg

Is this the same doctor here who disclose the patient information unethically?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baldsoul said:

Hi Baldsoul,

The patient you speak of said he paid for the procedure via electronic transfer to the clinic admin staff who took him on his word. He came to the clinic every day during his stay and when asked about the missing payment, each time he said it should be there soon. The clinic staff had no reason to doubt him and if anything were way too trusting. Obviously he abused this trust and the payment was pure fiction. The whatsapp message he used as proof was the clinic staff presuming his $2000 payment was actually made which it obviously wasn't.

You are free to contact the many Dr Bhatti patients on this and other forums which will confirm that a payment receipt is given once payment has been made. This patient could neither provide the receipt or show proof of an electronic transfer being made.   

Therefore there is no issue with patient confidentiality in this particular case. The patient was a chancer but also remarkably he is a newly qualified surgeon with a major UK hospital. It beggars belief why he would try to pull off such a stunt putting his entire professional career at risk.

Therefore in answer to your question, his patient information was disclosed but there was absolutely no question of ethics.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Baldsoul said:

The whole process from start to finish was of the upmost professionalism from both Dr Bhatti and the staff within the clinic and they all went above and beyond my expectations. I have absolutely no problem in recommended the services of the clinic to anyone. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Baldsoul said:

This has nothing to do with this patients results, and de-rails the purpose of this thread. If you have questions, comments or concerns please send me a private message and do not de-rail the thread.

best wishes

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, robrobinson1 said:

The whole process from start to finish was of the upmost professionalism from both Dr Bhatti and the staff within the clinic and they all went above and beyond my expectations. I have absolutely no problem in recommended the services of the clinic to anyone. 

Good to know. I am having a tough time with suggestions on this forum.

have made a final list of 3 doctors whom I am going to consult with in the coming weekend and the week that follows.

Just get 30 days' vacation a year. This year it will be entirely dedicated to the hair restoration.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:20 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

This has nothing to do with this patients results, and de-rails the purpose of this thread. If you have questions, comments or concerns please send me a private message and do not de-rail the thread.

best wishes

Yes it has nothing to do with patient results I agree,however the doctor seems to cross the basic ethics which every doctor should practice regardless of any situation. I'm not sure what is stated on the clause of that patient sign, but most of often a doctor cannot disclose the patient details in public forum without their consent. If the doctor can practice this way of defending himself i'm sure if the result turn out to be bad or failed procedure they will have all sort of reasons. Btw, i'm saying this based on the some of the results of Darling Buds case which is shared here.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Baldsoul said:

Yes it has nothing to do with patient results I agree,however the doctor seems to cross the basic ethics which every doctor should practice regardless of any situation. I'm not sure what is stated on the clause of that patient sign, but most of often a doctor cannot disclose the patient details in public forum without their consent. If the doctor can practice this way of defending himself i'm sure if the result turn out to be bad or failed procedure they will have all sort of reasons. Btw, i'm saying this based on the some of the results of Darling Buds case which is shared here.

What relevance does this have to do with this patients results? If you want to make these statements, please create a thread of your own and do not go on threads where patients are presenting their results. This completely detracts from the purpose of the thread. This will be my last reply on this subject. If you have any further questions please send me a private message.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.