robrobinson1

Results from Dr Bhatti transplant Darling Buds

Nice result. Does this doctor visit Delhi? I would like to consult with him. Do you think he has a state of the art facility and does safe procedures? I have just sent him my pictures.

2 hours ago, thornbush said:

Nice result. Does this doctor visit Delhi? I would like to consult with him. Do you think he has a state of the art facility and does safe procedures? I have just sent him my pictures.

Hi Thornbush,

Dr. Bhatti is based in Mohali (Chandigarh), which as you would know, is very close to Delhi. He does do Patient consultations in other locations (within Indian and outside of India). I am sure that he guide you since you have already reached out to him.

Regarding the facility, the the Clinic is located inside the new 5-Rivers hospital, the first ever plastic surgery only hospital in India. A big percentage of Dr. Bhatti's Patients come from the Western countries and their feedback has indicated that they found the facilities, hygiene, quality control etc. at Darling Buds at par (and at times better) with any comparable HT Clinic in the West. I would highly encourage you to visit the Clinic and see for yourself.

Sharing some pics of the Clinic

https://darlingbuds.com/why-choose-us

Best regards,

California

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_1.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_2.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_3.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_4.jpg

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

15 hours ago, California said:

Hi Thornbush,

Dr. Bhatti is based in Mohali (Chandigarh), which as you would know, is very close to Delhi. He does do Patient consultations in other locations (within Indian and outside of India). I am sure that he guide you since you have already reached out to him.

Regarding the facility, the the Clinic is located inside the new 5-Rivers hospital, the first ever plastic surgery only hospital in India. A big percentage of Dr. Bhatti's Patients come from the Western countries and their feedback has indicated that they found the facilities, hygiene, quality control etc. at Darling Buds at par (and at times better) with any comparable HT Clinic in the West. I would highly encourage you to visit the Clinic and see for yourself.

Sharing some pics of the Clinic

https://darlingbuds.com/why-choose-us

Best regards,

California

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_1.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_2.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_3.jpg

Dr_Bhatti_Clinic_4.jpg

Is this the same doctor here who disclose the patient information unethically?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baldsoul said:

Hi Baldsoul,

The patient you speak of said he paid for the procedure via electronic transfer to the clinic admin staff who took him on his word. He came to the clinic every day during his stay and when asked about the missing payment, each time he said it should be there soon. The clinic staff had no reason to doubt him and if anything were way too trusting. Obviously he abused this trust and the payment was pure fiction. The whatsapp message he used as proof was the clinic staff presuming his $2000 payment was actually made which it obviously wasn't.

You are free to contact the many Dr Bhatti patients on this and other forums which will confirm that a payment receipt is given once payment has been made. This patient could neither provide the receipt or show proof of an electronic transfer being made.   

Therefore there is no issue with patient confidentiality in this particular case. The patient was a chancer but also remarkably he is a newly qualified surgeon with a major UK hospital. It beggars belief why he would try to pull off such a stunt putting his entire professional career at risk.

Therefore in answer to your question, his patient information was disclosed but there was absolutely no question of ethics.

• Thanks 1

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 9/9/2019 at 8:33 AM, robrobinson1 said:

CC9B5CF5-B3A4-4B3C-90E7-080C22414EA5.jpeg

D794B26D-2288-4B5C-ADBE-44FD86382827.jpeg

50A55E55-79AB-4087-B178-72490F87324D.jpeg

24840508-6C8E-42CD-B07E-4F87D775E6F9.jpeg

CDFDBBBD-CF09-406D-B07A-179114B3AB10.jpeg

Rob,

Congratulations on your result, I hope it gives you the confidence and drive to move on to great things!

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 hours ago, Baldsoul said:

The whole process from start to finish was of the upmost professionalism from both Dr Bhatti and the staff within the clinic and they all went above and beyond my expectations. I have absolutely no problem in recommended the services of the clinic to anyone. 

6 hours ago, Baldsoul said:

This has nothing to do with this patients results, and de-rails the purpose of this thread. If you have questions, comments or concerns please send me a private message and do not de-rail the thread.

best wishes

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, robrobinson1 said:

The whole process from start to finish was of the upmost professionalism from both Dr Bhatti and the staff within the clinic and they all went above and beyond my expectations. I have absolutely no problem in recommended the services of the clinic to anyone. 

Good to know. I am having a tough time with suggestions on this forum.

have made a final list of 3 doctors whom I am going to consult with in the coming weekend and the week that follows.

Just get 30 days' vacation a year. This year it will be entirely dedicated to the hair restoration.