3887 grafts FUE - Armamed Dr.Demirsoy - 02/09/2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 11:46 PM, 147break said:

Looking good! Do you have any photos of the donor area also? :) 

Donor area is looking good, not as dense as before obviously but barely noticeable. Second pic with flash.

20191224_113900.jpg

20191224_113827.jpg

Edited by Jhonny
1 hour ago, heirseeker said:

Congratulations on the procedure!

do you take any medication?

Thanks mate!

Yes I do take finasteride (one more month then I'll quit due to side effects), MSM, Biotin, Saw Palmetto, generic Multivitamin and Minoxidil that I will also quit in a month. 

I hope it helps.

Hello mate! Please, can you tell me how did you contact with Dr.Demirsoy before the surgery? I plan to have a hair trasplant too, i like the results of Dr. Demirsoy, but when i googled his clinic Armamed, i have found nothing, no photos of clinic, couldn't find building on google maps/streets. I've contact with his assistant via email, and he ask me about down payment 500 euro, and i don't know, is it true website and clinic or not. A lot of things make me hesitate. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Phaza said:

Hello mate! Please, can you tell me how did you contact with Dr.Demirsoy before the surgery? I plan to have a hair trasplant too, i like the results of Dr. Demirsoy, but when i googled his clinic Armamed, i have found nothing, no photos of clinic, couldn't find building on google maps/streets. I've contact with his assistant via email, and he ask me about down payment 500 euro, and i don't know, is it true website and clinic or not. A lot of things make me hesitate. Thanks.

I guess you contacted Muzzafer, he's a lovely guy! You have to pay 500euro as a deposit to secure your day of surgery. 

You can easily find their website typing Armamed and find most of the info in there. The clinic is inside a big building, it's a very small clinic. 

I agree the business is not very well structured and it might look dodgy from outside but it is not. Get in touch with Muzzafer, he's your man!

39 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

I guess you contacted Muzzafer, he's a lovely guy! You have to pay 500euro as a deposit to secure your day of surgery. 

You can easily find their website typing Armamed and find most of the info in there. The clinic is inside a big building, it's a very small clinic. 

I agree the business is not very well structured and it might look dodgy from outside but it is not. Get in touch with Muzzafer, he's your man!

Thanks for this info. I'll try to contact Muzaffer again)

Edited by Phaza
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the posts I have appointment with him early February feeling a bit nervous but I guess that is normal, will start my own thread with reviews on the progress and hopefully it will help out the guys that hasn't decided.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...