HW or Konior?

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, Aftermath said:

Konior has a good reputation but I honestly feel like I’ve just not seen enough patient posted results, and some that I’ve seen haven’t blown me away. A better question imo would be H&W or Lorenzo imo 

Totally agreed. I started reviewing his results to see why everybody praise him, but honestly there are very few in this forum (and moreover if you look for hairline work), and almost none at the other big forums. And those I saw were pretty good, but not really better than other results of top tier docs.

The best hairlines I have seen from real patients posts at HRN belong to Keser and Konior and they are both doing  stick&place (which I also had done in my second HT and fully recommend):

@1978matt

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/51435-dr-muttalip-keser-1330-400-grafts-122016-052018/?tab=comments#comment-475019

@Kaya
https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/35135-raymond-konior-md-4320-fut-grafts-august-2013/page/13/

Edited by Portugal25

17 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

The best hairlines I have seen from real patients posts at HRN belong to Keser and Konior and they are both doing  stick&place (which I also had done in my second HT and fully recommend):

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/51435-dr-muttalip-keser-1330-400-grafts-122016-052018/?tab=comments#comment-475019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/35135-raymond-konior-md-4320-fut-grafts-august-2013/page/13/

Hey Portugal25,

Do you know for certain if Keser is doing stick and place? I asked his representative about that and it sounded like he had no clue what I was talking about.

17 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

Hey Portugal25,

Do you know for certain if Keser is doing stick and place? I asked his representative about that and it sounded like he had no clue what I was talking about.

@bruce90 the doctor I chose for my second HT started out with Keser and I’m pretty sure he is doing stick&place like HLC and Pekiner (these are the 3 best in Turkey). It’s true that these Turkish doctors don’t have the best reps and Keser lacks in any kind of advertising (doesn’t keep him from being fully booked and having a 3-6 months wait list). 

Anyway @Kaya would be the best person to get confirmation for your question. 

Edited by Portugal25

6 hours ago, bruce90 said:

Hey Portugal25,

Yep, Keser does stick and place only. 

On 9/9/2019 at 1:34 AM, Ray123 said:

I had a consultation with a very respected physician in the field and asked him “If YOU were to have a hair transplant who would you go with?” With no hesitation he said “Konior, he is an artist.” I had never heard of him before. 

I researched him like crazy. I couldn’t find even ONE unhappy patient. I also went to Chicago and had a face-to-face with him. He is impressive. Yes, the wait is long and he charges top dollar. But I believe it’s well worth it. 

I had my surgery exactly two months ago. So, the jury is still out on my results. But my scalp looked amazing post op. Nothing like some of these butchered scalps I see online. 

In case you were wondering, I had roughly 3500 grafts (FUE) transplanted over two days. And yes, he was there the entire time. 

Do you have a thread for your case on this forum? Hope you’re results are currently looking promising. 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
12 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

How did it go?! I've been interested in Konior. You should create a thread in the results subforum.

I second that, would love to see your thread

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.