Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am a 28 year old  Indian who went to US on a 2 year attachment with the IT company headquarters at Silicone Valley when I was 25.

 Within 3 months I started losing a lot of hair. The condition has gotten to such a pass that I am almost fully bald. I find I losing all my confidence and this is reflecting at my place of work. i tend to stay aloof. I wonder if anything can be done for me. Will I have a result at all. Can you point to me any surgeons in North India. In or around New Delhi. I do not wish a painful procedure like the cut method they call the FUSS! Is surgery painful? How much time to get the result?

Please help me. I need to be done with this fast. Planning to get married in 2020.

29062011(026).jpg

29062011(023).jpg

29062011(021).jpg

29062011(017).jpg

Edited by mathur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In north India you have Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr bhatti. I would suggest do your research properly meet and talk with their past patient's and then finalize your surgeon. I had my surgery with Dr Sethi you can check my progress on my post. This is going to be very important decision of your life so if you have any doubt don't choose that surgeon and also don't limit your search to north India. Just go with the best.good luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you lost a lot of hairs rapidly i would strongly recommend considering finasteride. There is a very high chance you would regrowth a lot if not almost everything you just lost. I've heard somewhere that you can regrow as much hair as you lost in your last 2-3 years. Might be a great option for you.

Personally for me it works wonders so far. I've been on it a bit more that 2 months and I see some hairs sprouting from places I've been bold for 2-3 years now. I started slowly with 0.25mg of fin twice a week for couple of weeks, then increased dosage to 0.5mg three times a week for 2 weeks and now I'm doing 0.5mg every day. Just wanted to slowly build up tolerance to minimise chances of side effects and looks like so far so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I know how you are feeling I started losing my hair around 21 and it has such a mental inpact on your life not just in your social groups but like you said at work to, I spent years down and depressed about losing my hair, but realised there was and option having the hairtransplant, best desision of my life.. 😁😁 I'm a barber my self so love trying to help people in styling thining hair, and options etc I went to Dr bhatti in India honestly I would personally recommend him, he's very down to earth and very honest about what he can offer you result wise, because i will be honest hair transplants are not for everybody.. The whole thing was amazing from pre procedure to having the hairtransplant and after care.. Anyways sorry wittering on now haha getting very exciting helping people out as I know it gave me my life back 😁

Any questions of advice ht or even hair styling products etc I'm happy to help 

Good luck

Oh and have a look at my results and before picture if you wish on here 

 Kirkham1986 is my instagram of you need a chat

Liam

Edited by Barberman1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 5:54 AM, mathur said:

I am a 28 year old  Indian who went to US on a 2 year attachment with the IT company headquarters at Silicone Valley when I was 25.

 Within 3 months I started losing a lot of hair. The condition has gotten to such a pass that I am almost fully bald. I find I losing all my confidence and this is reflecting at my place of work. i tend to stay aloof. I wonder if anything can be done for me. Will I have a result at all. Can you point to me any surgeons in North India. In or around New Delhi. I do not wish a painful procedure like the cut method they call the FUSS! Is surgery painful? How much time to get the result?

Please help me. I need to be done with this fast. Planning to get married in 2020.

29062011(026).jpg

29062011(023).jpg

29062011(021).jpg

29062011(017).jpg

Hi Mathur,

Are you still based in the San Jose/Silicon Valley area or have you moved back to India? If you are still living in the SF Bay Area, then that would make us neighbors. If you want, I would be happy to share with you my personal HT story and more details about Darling Buds India/Dr. Bhatti. You can email me or PM me if you wish.

Since you are planning to get married in 2020, you need to do your research and finalize an HT Surgeon as soon as logistically possible. 

We wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

 


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi California. I am based in Gwalior, India at present and keep shuttling for work to Bangalore. I will be back in San Francisco Bay Area in December but hopefully wish to get the procedure done by October. Thanks for your interest. I will meet you for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mathur said:

Hi California. I am based in Gwalior, India at present and keep shuttling for work to Bangalore. I will be back in San Francisco Bay Area in December but hopefully wish to get the procedure done by October. Thanks for your interest. I will meet you for sure!

Sounds good, Mathur. Will look forward to meeting with you.

 

Regards,

California


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These threads by potential Indian patients look to have become an Indian clinic “cash grab” on here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

These threads by potential Indian patients look to have become an Indian clinic “cash grab” on here....

Im more concerned that with all these multiple threads, and all the advertising, when exactly did this site become the "Bhatti hair restoration network"?

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, as soon as some folks on this forum see "Darling Buds/Dr. Bhatti" being mentioned, they feel obligated to jump in (uninvited) on those threads to post their offensive comments. "Cash Grab"......."Bhatti hair restoration network".......not sure what their real agenda is....? 

The Patient originating this thread asked for recommendations for an HT Clinic based in North India that does FUE. He was pointed to Dr. Bhatti's Clinic and another Clinic by a user on this Forum. After that a Dr. Bhatti past Patient chimed in with his recommendation. The Patient said that he was living in Silicon Valley, California. I reached out asking if he was still based in the Silicon Valley and if yes, I could meet up with him in person. He responded saying that he was back in Indian now and would be visiting the San Francisco Bay Area in December and would like to meet with me for sure. Dr. Bhatti (who rarely posts on this Forum) advised this Patient to get on propecia. All I see is a friendly and amicable communication between this Patient and our Clinic. Why these folks (who have nothing to do with this Patient and/or our Clinic) have to be rude and discourteous, is baffling. 


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

Im more concerned that with all these multiple threads, and all the advertising, when exactly did this site become the "Bhatti hair restoration network"?

That  comment is not rude, Sir! Its outright UGLY.
Since you commented on my thread, I have gone through your entire badmouthing of an eminent HR surgeon in Belgium. 
I have every reason to believe you are a paid shill.
Dr Devroye's practice is reputed. 
You surely have an axe to grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, California said:

For some reason, as soon as some folks on this forum see "Darling Buds/Dr. Bhatti" being mentioned, they feel obligated to jump in (uninvited) on those threads to post their offensive comments. "Cash Grab"......."Bhatti hair restoration network".......not sure what their real agenda is....? 

The Patient originating this thread asked for recommendations for an HT Clinic based in North India that does FUE. He was pointed to Dr. Bhatti's Clinic and another Clinic by a user on this Forum. After that a Dr. Bhatti past Patient chimed in with his recommendation. The Patient said that he was living in Silicon Valley, California. I reached out asking if he was still based in the Silicon Valley and if yes, I could meet up with him in person. He responded saying that he was back in Indian now and would be visiting the San Francisco Bay Area in December and would like to meet with me for sure. Dr. Bhatti (who rarely posts on this Forum) advised this Patient to get on propecia. All I see is a friendly and amicable communication between this Patient and our Clinic. Why these folks (who have nothing to do with this Patient and/or our Clinic) have to be rude and discourteous, is baffling. 

Sorry California, it just seems like the two prominent Indian clinics here are constantly posting or being recommended in the same thread in many posts as of late. Also, threads from like 3+ years ago are being bumped by the doctor when the patient hasn’t even logged into the site for years. Just looks like weird behavior. Anyway, back on topic to the OPs questions.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sorry California and Mathur. I commented here “uninvited” because I assumed this was an advertisement. I based this on a few reasons - 

  1. the multiple threads all created at the same time on the same day by Dr Bhatti's patients (even some by the same user such as barberman1986) 
  2. Mathur mentions for no apparent reason that he "went to US on a 2 year attachment with the IT company headquarters at Silicone Valley" and as it turns out lived near the clinic rep of Dr Bhatti. As he is currently in India I thought it sounded scripted. I am sorry for my misreading of this. 

As for me being a paid shrill .. I WISH someone would pay me to be here. I chose to forego a free touch up with that “eminent HR surgeon in Belgium” and go into debt for my current repairs, and so am currently stuck working horrible online jobs. I come here during my breaks to help other patients and support doctors I believe do good work as I do not want anyone going through what I went through. This also means I challenge those that I think don’t do good work or I do not believe are genuine.  

I hope OP has a successful operation in time for his wedding next year! Good luck sir.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Sorry California, it just seems like the two prominent Indian clinics here are constantly posting or being recommended in the same thread in many posts as of late. Also, threads from like 3+ years ago are being bumped by the doctor when the patient hasn’t even logged into the site for years. Just looks like weird behavior. Anyway, back on topic to the OPs questions.

jj51702, I can assure you that it must have been a coincidence. I have not been active on this forum for months because of some personal reasons. Thank you for your response. 

All the best.

California


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

Yes sorry California and Mathur. I commented here “uninvited” because I assumed this was an advertisement. I based this on a few reasons - 

  1. the multiple threads all created at the same time on the same day by Dr Bhatti's patients (even some by the same user such as barberman1986) 
  2. Mathur mentions for no apparent reason that he "went to US on a 2 year attachment with the IT company headquarters at Silicone Valley" and as it turns out lived near the clinic rep of Dr Bhatti. As he is currently in India I thought it sounded scripted. I am sorry for my misreading of this. 

As for me being a paid shrill .. I WISH someone would pay me to be here. I chose to forego a free touch up with that “eminent HR surgeon in Belgium” and go into debt for my current repairs, and so am currently stuck working horrible online jobs. I come here during my breaks to help other patients and support doctors I believe do good work as I do not want anyone going through what I went through. This also means I challenge those that I think don’t do good work or I do not believe are genuine.  

I hope OP has a successful operation in time for his wedding next year! Good luck sir.

Wow.....transplantedphil....wow......what an imagination! Shouldn't you be writing scripts for some detective movies? What a "connection" you made! What a mystery you solved!. Sherlock Holmes must be turning and tossing in his grave!!!

Let's analyze your thought process.......Mathur knows California and wants to help advertise Darling Buds/Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. He posts on this forum asking for recommendations for a Clinic in North India. Ahmedabad_guy responds to the posts and mentions 2 clinics to Mathur, one of them being Dr. Bhatti's. (BTW, you forgot to assign a role/character to Ahmedabad_guy....is he connected to Dr. Bhatti too?).....then barberman1986 (who BTW has been documenting his HT journey on this forum since May 2018, joins in this "advertising conspiracy" all the way from UK and recommends Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. Mathur cleverly throws in the nugget of information that he was working in Silicon Valley. California latches on to that information and starts a conversation since he happens to be based in that part of the world too.......What a clever "advertising" scheme......all the way from India to UK to California.......

Wow....talk about conspiracy theories! And you call it "scripted"? Man......your imagination sure runs wild! 

On a serious note.....are you serious? Do YOU even believe what you are suggesting? The word PREPOSTEROUS comes into mind........

Thanks,

California

 

 


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, California said:

Wow.....transplantedphil....wow......what an imagination! Shouldn't you be writing scripts for some detective movies? What a "connection" you made! What a mystery you solved!. Sherlock Holmes must be turning and tossing in his grave!!!

Let's analyze your thought process.......Mathur knows California and wants to help advertise Darling Buds/Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. He posts on this forum asking for recommendations for a Clinic in North India. Ahmedabad_guy responds to the posts and mentions 2 clinics to Mathur, one of them being Dr. Bhatti's. (BTW, you forgot to assign a role/character to Ahmedabad_guy....is he connected to Dr. Bhatti too?).....then barberman1986 (who BTW has been documenting his HT journey on this forum since May 2018, joins in this "advertising conspiracy" all the way from UK and recommends Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. Mathur cleverly throws in the nugget of information that he was working in Silicon Valley. California latches on to that information and starts a conversation since he happens to be based in that part of the world too.......What a clever "advertising" scheme......all the way from India to UK to California.......

Wow....talk about conspiracy theories! And you call it "scripted"? Man......your imagination sure runs wild! 

On a serious note.....are you serious? Do YOU even believe what you are suggesting? The word PREPOSTEROUS comes into mind........

Thanks,

California

 

 

No bro.

I assumed from Dr Bhatti's behaviour his business was in trouble (coming online attacking patients, he mentioned something about "clinics with their backs against the wall" in another thread etc) so believed he coordinated an effort to get fake people to come here and ask for recommendations, get former patients to post and repost and repost his more successful results, and get his reps to return to the forum all in attempt to drum up business. I know I know Im such a conspiracy theorist haha!

I used to work in film actually and read scripts all the time, so I was used to reading bad or forced ones :) I am PREPOSTEROUS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

No bro.

I assumed from Dr Bhatti's behaviour his business was in trouble (coming online attacking patients, he mentioned something about "clinics with their backs against the wall" in another thread etc) so believed he coordinated an effort to get fake people to come here and ask for recommendations, get former patients to post and repost and repost his more successful results, and get his reps to return to the forum all in attempt to drum up business. I know I know Im such a conspiracy theorist haha!

I used to work in film actually and read scripts all the time, so I was used to reading bad or forced ones :) I am PREPOSTEROUS!

 

So, I guessed right.....you used to work in films and read scripts. See, I solved that mystery:) For the record, Dr. Bhatti's business is doing great. We are fully booked for the next so many months and that has been the case for years now. Thank God and thank our Patients for that. As mentioned before, Dr. Bhatti rarely posts on this forum but when someone attacks his integrity, he does have the right to defend himself. That topic has been beaten to death already and the thread locked up by Melvin. The "clinics with their backs against the wall" comment was not for our Clinic but for those folks who would stoop to any level to get business. Dr. Bhatti's Patient's know what kind of a person he is. A few years ago when I met him in San Francisco, I asked him why he wasn't getting onto the franchise bandwagon and opening franchise clinics in Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi. His response was, "I live in Chandigarh. My Clinic is in Chandigarh. I take care of all of my Patients myself. If I open up franchise clinics, I will have to have other doctors do the procedures and I won't be able to guarantee the work. My reputation means the world to me". Honest truth. No conspiracy:)

Edited by California

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full disclosure least i be accused of bias or having an agenda, I had a very regrettable experience and horrible result. 

 

But putting that aside, because I have for the most part moved on, are you genuinely trying to suggest there isn't at least some sort of coordinated marketing going on?  Seems be a bit of a timely influx of older results including like previously mentioned, 2 people making multiple posts, and at least one or two bumped results. Just seems pretty coincidental to me, but more coordinated.

 

But not that there's anything inherently wrong with that though.  NOTHING wrong with people sharing good results or results they're happy with! God knows I wish I could have. I think the issue is probably more with transparency than anything else.

 

OP While I do see some decent work, esp with Indian patients, and I'm not suggesting you away from any clinic at, I would suggest that you don't limited yourself to India or one area. At the very least get online consults from many and see what they say. My biggest problem was (being naive) seeing a few decent results from an inexpensive clinic and going ok yep that's it. And the only other research was asking that doctor. So, India might be the best place for you, and the advantage  of being in India and close to several clinics is that you can visit several of them and talk to the surgeons etc in person. But it wont hurt do expand and get some opinions frlm all over the world.

Edited by keysersoze
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,

 I would appreciate it if you guys don’t act demeaning towards this poster. There is absolutely no proof, of any of the allegations made on this thread. Frankly, we’ve completely de-railed the patients initial questions. Let’s keep this thread relevant to the question.

best wishes, 

Melvin


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys,

 I would appreciate it if you guys don’t act demeaning towards this poster. There is absolutely no proof, of any of the allegations made on this thread. Frankly, we’ve completely de-railed the patients initial questions. Let’s keep this thread relevant to the question.

best wishes, 

Melvin

Thank you, Melvin. 


North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

USA Toll Free Number: 1-855-838-9550    

Email: darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, keysersoze said:

Full disclosure least i be accused of bias or having an agenda, I had a very regrettable experience and horrible result. 

 

But putting that aside, because I have for the most part moved on, are you genuinely trying to suggest there isn't at least some sort of coordinated marketing going on?  Seems be a bit of a timely influx of older results including like previously mentioned, 2 people making multiple posts, and at least one or two bumped results. Just seems pretty coincidental to me, but more coordinated.

 

But not that there's anything inherently wrong with that though.  NOTHING wrong with people sharing good results or results they're happy with! God knows I wish I could have. I think the issue is probably more with transparency than anything else.

 

OP While I do see some decent work, esp with Indian patients, and I'm not suggesting you away from any clinic at, I would suggest that you don't limited yourself to India or one area. At the very least get online consults from many and see what they say. My biggest problem was (being naive) seeing a few decent results from an inexpensive clinic and going ok yep that's it. And the only other research was asking that doctor. So, India might be the best place for you, and the advantage  of being in India and close to several clinics is that you can visit several of them and talk to the surgeons etc in person. But it wont hurt do expand and get some opinions frlm all over the world.

I can tell where you are coming from. I am considering only Indian Clinics now. Have been on this forum for much too long 9though as a Guest) to realise that they are concertedly being underrated on these threads. And this surely also is not coincidental!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My doctor  has advised me to have 2500 scalp grafts planted for the hairline and midscalp. We both agreed to treat the crown with medications and if it does not work, I can always get the crown filled.

It is pertinent to mention that my scalp donor density is average and I can safely get upto 5000 grafts in a lifetime. This is besides the 1200 grafts available from the body.
I am excited about my hair transplant journey after the procedure  next week.
I plan to post my progress on this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×