World's best no shave u-fue

Appreciate the reply Cosmo! Where are hasson and Wong and asmed based?

I am by no means weathly but it to me is the difference between life and death as i have a an adnormal head shape and I'm so concious of it. My hair hides it slightly and makes me feel normal so I'm willing to spend whatever it takes for a good ethical result.

Thanks again 

14 minutes ago, Craniokid said:

Appreciate the reply Cosmo! Where are hasson and Wong and asmed based?

I am by no means weathly but it to me is the difference between life and death as i have a an adnormal head shape and I'm so concious of it. My hair hides it slightly and makes me feel normal so I'm willing to spend whatever it takes for a good ethical result.

Thanks again 

You’re welcome and I’m sorry you feel your situation is as you say the difference between life and death, I hope that not really the case or no longer the case if you do get this procedure done as a way to ease your fears.

Hasson & Wong are in Vancouver Canada and are on the more expensive side but produce very good to great results and ASMED is in Istanbul Turkey and they also produce good to great results (although I haven’t seen many unshaven fue cases) and are more affordable. You can find their contact info on this forum in the Find a physician page or google them for their website and contact them to confirm that they can do for you unshaven fue for your situation. 

Also, search YouTube for unshaven Ht’s to see any examples.

Best of luck!

Edited by CosmoKramer

15 minutes ago, Craniokid said:

Thanks will check these guys out. Presume there are no options in Europe? Apart from the turkey one? I had read some in Belgium were quite good now? 

You’re welcome!

Possibly there may be in Europe but I’m not too informed on it.

Also, be aware that even with long hair fue it is mostly for the frontal hairline and temple region as it’s much more difficult to do long hair fue elsewhere, as well as that the newly implanted long hair grafts will also go through the shedding phase after a few weeks of the procedure, and regrow back in 3-4 months.

Also to bare in mind that unshaven FUE will allow the surgeon move only a limited amount of grafts per procedure. If you are on a lower norwood level then it might work. I've had a small touch up procedure with Dr. Erdogan (602 grafts) with unshaved FUE. It was great because I could camouflage HT very easilly. I think the most Erdogan does is 1500 for unshaved FUE session. But you can contact the clinic to find out for sure. 

Not sure where you are located. But I know Dr Marc Dauer in Beverlly Hills California does awesome no shave FUE cases and doing larger graft number cases too. I have been using his technique he shared with me and it is working very well.