Pathomvanich Vs. Bhatti vs. Hakan Dogonay

Rogers09

Its been a long time for me reading the engaging contents of this forum since I was 22 years old and saw the first signs of baldness emerging. I am now 27 and happy to start my hair restoration journey.
I have visited the following surgeons-

1. Dr Pathamvonich
2. Dr Tarzinder Bhatti
3. Dr Hakan Dogonay

I would like to go to experienced surgeons only and not new ones that keep cropping up every now and then, are feted for their 'new techniques' for 1-2 years and then they fade away sooner than they appeared.
The above are time tested doctors and i am considering all 3 presently.
Any thoughts and advice.
Cost is not a problem for me luckily.I am in India.
My pictures are attached.

IMG_1857_edited.jpg

IMG_1858_edited.jpg

IMG_1859_edited.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 5:39 AM, Rogers09 said:
Its been a long time for me reading the engaging contents of this forum since I was 22 years old and saw the first signs of baldness emerging. I am now 27 and happy to start my hair restoration journey.
I have visited the following surgeons-

1. Dr Pathamvonich
2. Dr Tarzinder Bhatti
3. Dr Hakan Dogonay

I would like to go to experienced surgeons only and not new ones that keep cropping up every now and then, are feted for their 'new techniques' for 1-2 years and then they fade away sooner than they appeared.
The above are time tested doctors and i am considering all 3 presently.
Any thoughts and advice.
Cost is not a problem for me luckily.I am in India.
My pictures are attached.

IMG_1857_edited.jpg

IMG_1858_edited.jpg

IMG_1859_edited.jpg

Hi Rogers09,

You seem to be on the right track as far as research and due diligence are concerned. When it comes to choosing your HT Surgeon, the margin of error is very low. I am sure that you will make an informed and educated decision. I wanted to chime in here just to point out that Dr. Bhatti's full name is Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. You have a typo in his name. 

We wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

So finally I went to some reputed clinics in India and fromothers I enquired on whatsapp. In short this was the advice-

Dr Poswal Clinic in Delhi advised 3500 grafts of which 500  are to be taken from the body.

Dr at AK Clinics (not the actual doctor but a junior) Delhi advised 4000 grafts and also the crown will be covered.

Dezire Clinic, Delhi quoted 3500

Eugenix (I met a junior doctor only) Gurgaon quoted 3000

I will over the weekend travel to Chandigarh to show in person. He quoted 2200 scalp grafts on whatsapp.

What do you think?

Edited by Rogers09

To me it looks like you could just really benefit from finasteride a lot. You've got coverage all over your scalp, you've got hairline and temporal peaks. I would suggest to get on finasteride for 6-8 months and see what It can do for you and then decide if you still need a hair transplant.

Preserve grafts and money!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

10 hours ago, Rolandas said:

To me it looks like you could just really benefit from finasteride a lot. You've got coverage all over your scalp, you've got hairline and temporal peaks. I would suggest to get on finasteride for 6-8 months and see what It can do for you and then decide if you still need a hair transplant.

Preserve grafts and money!

Thanks. have been on Propecia off and on since I was 23. 
And ofcourse it will not act along the hairline which is slick bald.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...