Joe Biden Hair Vs Balding

• Administrators

I came across this picture of Joe Biden young with hair vs youngish and balding, and let me tell you guys, MPB is ruthless. Thankfully, we have hair transplant surgery 😅

518DB50A-D33C-470D-A1EB-12DBDCF8261E.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Damn. He honestly looks like a completely different person.

And yes @transplantedphil - Younger Joe definitely had game. Lol. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators
8 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Wow. Do you know how many years diff between the pics?

I’d guess probably 15 years. Probably early 20’s vs late 30’s

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

Younger Joe has game. I still think he can pull off the balding look though, especially if he shaved his head

Young Joe Mr. Steal yo girl, balding Joe Mr. Steal yo kids. Shaved head with stubble and I think he’d be back in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

View my thread

• Administrators
7 hours ago, pkipling said:

Damn. He honestly looks like a completely different person.

And yes @transplantedphil - Younger Joe definitely had game. Lol. 

Hair loss will do that to you. Even worse he  went bald in a time where long hair was popular. No one shaved their head. 

I bet he got tons of ladies in his youth. 

View my thread

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:
9 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Wow. Do you know how many years diff between the pics?

I’d guess probably 15 years. Probably early 20’s vs late 30’s

The first picture is 1965 at about 23 years old. The second picture is around 1975, so it's about 10 years later. He had his hair transplant sometime around 1976.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BeHappy said:

The first picture is 1965 at about 23 years old. The second picture is around 1975, so it's about 10 years later. He had his hair transplant sometime around 1976.

You mean the second picture he's only 33 😢 I really feel blessed to live in a time where hair transplants are a viable option. 

View my thread

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Curious said:

Joe Biden was famous for having a bad plug transplant for many years.  His transplant was pretty bad.  He clearly has had repair work in the last 10-15 years to thin out his plugs.

Yes, he had some of the worst plugs I’d ever seen.

View my thread

All of the above is true...from what I heard, he had his original open donor (plugs) procedure done in New Jersey...and yes, he obviously had them thinned out since then...IMHO, he was never a reasonable candidate for any HT procedure.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

If you take a closer look at his crown loss, his coronet area (bottom rim) is in the Norwood 7 class and if not for his transplants, he would be a true class 7.  He also has a below average grade donor zone.

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• Administrators

Joe Biden looks pretty good now, even though his crown is completely open. I think the white hair is very forgiving.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
6 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

yeah i never noticed his hair until you guys brought it up (i only ever paid attention to him when comedy shows used to highlight his gaffes). hes 76 (?). dude looks good for his age too

is celeb hair transplant spotting going to become a theme here? looking forward to jeremy piven week - who doesn't love ari gold

giphy.gif

View my thread

• Administrators

I think Piven is a similar case to Kevin James. I suspect it may be a hair piece and not a transplant. 

View my thread

Does Kevin James wear a hair system?...9_9

Gillenator

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Does Kevin James wear a hair system?...9_9

Looks like an obvious rug to me 😆

14B46B80-40BA-4873-A626-51399F4373E2.jpeg

View my thread

Has to be especially if you compare this photo to some of the latest episodes of King of Queens.

Towards the end of the series he is obviously losing his frontal core and also using fibers in his crown.

Still, I think he looks pretty good in the photo you provided Melvin.

Gillenator

• Administrators

Yea, I think he should get his temple points  restored. The forehead and peak recession makes his forehead look high and wide. 

View my thread

He has always had a huge and high forehead.

Just a huge head overall.

Edited by gillenator

Gillenator

Joe Biden has more going on, on top of his head, than he has between his ears!!!

Guy probably can't remember his birthday, much less if he ever had a transplant.

It does look a lot better than it used to. 

"Keep America Great"

Edited by ndubya
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ndubya said:

Joe Biden has more going on, on top of his head, than he has between his ears!!!

Guy probably can't remember his birthday, much less if he ever had a transplant.

It does look a lot better than it used to. 

"Keep America Great"

Cmon man, political commentary on HRN?? 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Administrators

Definitely not the place to talk politics. We talk hair or lack-thereof.  

View my thread

• Administrators

I’m gonna disagree. It’s clear that his density had improved. It’s not just refined, but a lot denser. 

93EA3E6D-CA72-4A87-870E-670E85F0C6F2.jpeg

View my thread