I came across this picture of Joe Biden young with hair vs youngish and balding, and let me tell you guys, MPB is ruthless. Thankfully, we have hair transplant surgery ­čśů

518DB50A-D33C-470D-A1EB-12DBDCF8261E.jpeg

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Damn. He honestly looks like a completely different person.

And yes @transplantedphi´╗┐l - Younger Joe definitely had game. Lol.┬á

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14

2,001 grafts

Ones: 607

Twos: 925

Threes: 413

Fours: 56

1.25 mg Finasteride daily since July 2014

8 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Wow. Do you know how many years diff between the pics?

IÔÇÖd guess probably 15 years. Probably early 20ÔÇÖs vs late 30ÔÇÖs

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

7 hours ago, transplantedphi´╗┐l said:

Younger Joe has game. I still think he can pull off the balding look though, especially if he shaved his head

Young Joe Mr. Steal yo girl, balding Joe Mr. Steal yo kids. Shaved head with stubble and I think heÔÇÖd be back in the game.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, pkipling said:

Damn. He honestly looks like a completely different person.

And yes @transplantedphi´╗┐l - Younger Joe definitely had game. Lol.┬á

Hair loss will do that to you. Even worse he  went bald in a time where long hair was popular. No one shaved their head. 

I bet he got tons of ladies in his youth. 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:
9 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Wow. Do you know how many years diff between the pics?

IÔÇÖd guess probably 15 years. Probably early 20ÔÇÖs vs late 30ÔÇÖs

The first picture is 1965 at about 23 years old. The second picture is around 1975, so it's about 10 years later. He had his hair transplant sometime around 1976.

3 hours ago, BeHappy said:

The first picture is 1965 at about 23 years old. The second picture is around 1975, so it's about 10 years later. He had his hair transplant sometime around 1976.

You mean the second picture he's only 33┬á­čśó┬áI really feel blessed to live in a time where hair transplants are a viable option.┬á

Joe Biden was famous for having a bad plug transplant for many years.  His transplant was pretty bad.  He clearly has had repair work in the last 10-15 years to thin out his plugs.

38 minutes ago, Curious said:

Joe Biden was famous for having a bad plug transplant for many years.  His transplant was pretty bad.  He clearly has had repair work in the last 10-15 years to thin out his plugs.

Yes, he had some of the worst plugs IÔÇÖd ever seen.

All of the above is true...from what I heard, he had his original open donor (plugs) procedure done in New Jersey...and yes, he obviously had them thinned out since then...IMHO, he was never a reasonable candidate for any HT procedure.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians:  Dr. Robert True & Dr. Robert Dorin, New York, NY

If you take a closer look at his crown loss, his coronet area (bottom rim) is in the Norwood 7 class and if not for his transplants, he would be a true class 7.  He also has a below average grade donor zone.

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Joe Biden looks pretty good now, even though his crown is completely open. I think the white hair is very forgiving.

yeah i never noticed his hair until you guys brought it up (i only ever paid attention to him when comedy shows used to highlight his gaffes). hes 76 (?). dude looks good for his age too

is celeb hair transplant spotting going to become a theme here? looking forward to jeremy piven week - who doesn't love ari gold

6 hours ago, transplantedphi´╗┐l said:

yeah i never noticed his hair until you guys brought it up (i only ever paid attention to him when comedy shows used to highlight his gaffes). hes 76 (?). dude looks good for his age too

is celeb hair transplant spotting going to become a theme here? looking forward to jeremy piven week - who doesn't love ari gold

giphy.gif

I think Piven is a similar case to Kevin James. I suspect it may be a hair piece and not a transplant. 

Does Kevin James wear a hair system?...9_9

Gillenator

16 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Does Kevin James wear a hair system?...9_9

Looks like an obvious rug to me ­čść

14B46B80-40BA-4873-A626-51399F4373E2.jpeg

Has to be especially if you compare this photo to some of the latest episodes of King of Queens.

Towards the end of the series he is obviously losing his frontal core and also using fibers in his crown.

Still, I think he looks pretty good in the photo you provided Melvin.

Gillenator

Yea, I think he should get his temple points  restored. The forehead and peak recession makes his forehead look high and wide. 

He has always had a huge and high forehead.

Just a huge head overall.

Edited by gillenator

Gillenator

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yea, I think he should get his temple points  restored. The forehead and peak recession makes his forehead look high and wide. 

Strongly disagree if we are basing your assessment on his career. Kevin James is known for that look (the lovable chubby beta who gets the hot girl) and if he did any work he would come across as disingenuous. As he doesnt have that much of an acting range he shouldnt change a single thing.

Jeremy Piven on the other hand is actually a great actor and can play the anxious bald guy in seinfled, as well as the aggressive beta in Entourage with hair. Having hair in that case actually increased his acting range.

The guy that i think getting a HT for his career was unnecessary, even if he looks "better"by society standards is James Nesbitt. He had the lovable rogue look going on when he was younger and balding, and as he lost more hair he was able to look even more genuine, raw and pained. His balding drew even more attention to his eyes which can be a great thing for an actor (think about Nolan's obsession with tom hardy's eyes). But in terms of doing it for himself the work is pretty fucking amazing so kudos to him if he's happy (and i would utterly curious to know if he did get more acting offers from it).