Suggestions required to schedule HT with Dr AP (dr A's clinic)

eyesonyouuuu

Hello everyone

I am planning My 3rd HT since the 1st 2 were not completely successful. I would require BHT since the donor area doesnt have enough hair maybe because of bad extraction earlier.

Are there any recent reviews of Dr AP of Dr A's clinic? I guess few years back he was recommended on this website but now when I do a search there are very less topics and that are also many years old!

Wonder what happened? Thanks for any inputs.

Also the forum seems to suppress the name a.r.v.i.n.d p.o.s.w.a.l to ap. Any particular reason for this?

Edited by eyesonyouuuu

2 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

He probably stopped paying to be recommended here. I know he markets heavily on another forum, hairlosshelp. The two Indian clinics mentioned here the most are eugenix and darling buds. Sometimes medispa posts here too.

I understand that he might have stopped paying. But I wonder why the name is auto suppressed by the forum? Haven't seen that happening to any other doctor.

If something happened making this forum do so I would like to know. Finding such a thing before almost scheduling a HT is not very reassuring!

Just now, eyesonyouuuu said:

I understand that he might have stopped paying. But I wonder why the name is auto suppressed by the forum? Haven't seen that happening to any other doctor.

If something happened making this forum do so I would like to know. Finding such a thing before almost scheduling a HT is not very reassuring!

Good luck finding that info out!