Top 3 Hair Loss Products To AVOID in 2019!

• Administrators

I've compiled a list of my top 3 hair loss treatments to avoid, but what do you guys think? Did I miss any? I'm sure some of you have gotten some ridiculous treatments on your Facebook feeds.

Top 3 Hair Loss Products to AVOID in 2019!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’ll also add cold showers lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Is it not a good idea to quickly rinse your scalp under cold water after a hot shower to close the pores up or is this just a myth? 

I don't think hair loss has anything to do with 'pores' this is a myth.

View my thread

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

Cold showers ARE incredibly helpful though when you meet a lovely lady and you find out she has a BF. #phils-love-life-sucks

lol Melvin ... there should be a thread dedicated to all the things guys believe makes them bald

I think that's a great idea, let's throw in hats lmao 🤣 

View my thread

I know indian ppl that love to claim all kinds of oils (and some of them like amla smell like absolute shit) stop hair loss

onion juice

saw palmetto

water filter shower heads

scalp massage

there was a no ‘poo (no shampoo movement claiming it helped hair loss)

mall the people that claim healthy diet stops hair loss. Meanwhile homeless ppl who drink all day and eat McDonald’s have full head of hair

theres so much bullshit out there I’m sure I can make this list 20 times longer

If you only knew how much money I spent on expensive shampoos years ago (one in particular that had Argain oil as the main ingredient) so that my hairline would come back... Not to mention all the years I spent kicking myself for thinking I brought my hair loss on to myself for wearing a hat so frequently as a kid/young adult. Thankfully, I learned that that was a myth and still enjoy wearing hats all the damn time completely free of stress that it's causing MPB. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

@pkipling

You’re not alone. I bought expensive shampoos and elixirs as well. Nothing works like surgery 😅

View my thread