Dr. Parsa Mohebi - 1567 Celebrity FUE Grafts - Norwood 3

RepairingNW3

34 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The work looks good, do you mind posting some pictures of the hairline further out. It would be good to see how the hairline appears not so close up.

Sure. The detail is not as fine from farther out, but you can still get a sense for where the old hairline and new hairline meet. And you can see the empty-ish patch on the right temple corner from this view as well. The rest is blending in really nice. I'm able to style it now and blend it together. It will only look better from here on out.

Day 150 - Top.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks, I see the small patch. 6 months is still early. It’s already a huge improvement. I look forward to your updates happy growing 😊

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 8 months later...
57 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

@RepairingNW3 mind sharing a final update? I'm curious how this turned out.

I’ve been meaning to post for a while. It’s been over 13 months since my procedure.

Overall, I am satisfied with my final result. My hairline is lowered, and I’m able to style my hair the way I like without trying to hide any of my forehead. Its not perfect. There is thinness at the line where they tried to design my new hairline in the temple corners, so I have to style it carefully to disguise it. However, the frontal hairline is absolutely perfect. Compared to what I had before, this is a win! 

It’s possible in the future I will attempt to fill in the temple recession or, with enough grafts, lower my hairline more. I will wait for some time though to conserve my grafts for the crown whenever I need that. Depending on what my situation is at that time I may do more hairline work.

This is good enough for me :)

BC456204-27AB-4407-8AE8-71B6A71A0F9A.jpeg

6BE3C2C6-897E-4978-9726-BDE4860557EE.jpeg

B7CFF345-FEA4-4908-A965-9AE2557B60E0.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks fantastic, I’m glad it worked out in the end. Dr. Mohebi did you well 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Shaving is probably the best option. 

View my thread