Dr. Arocha - 3000 FUT - 8 Year Results

This patient is 8 years out from his 3000 FUT procedure. He came to Dr. Arocha back in 2011 with noticeable, diffuse thinning throughout. He and Dr. Arocha came up with a plan to restore his hairline, as well as the frontal third. Doc and team performed a 3005 FUT procedure. He recently came back in the office - 8 years after his procedure! It's worth noting that this patient has been taking Propecia.

thumb_DSC_2269_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10040_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_2272_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10041_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_2273_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10048_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_2274_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10042_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_2286_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10046_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_2288_1024.jpg

thumb__DC10047_1024.jpg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• Administrators

Great change thanks for presenting.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Even the haircut is better!

This does bring up a point....Once you have hair, you can style it any which way you want.  You may even have a "bad hair day" once in a while.  You couldn't have one of those if you didn't have hair.

Nice work.

• Like 1

How old is the patient?

Eight years later and I'd say he's still looking pretty good, and probably still has plenty of grafts left for the future if he desired. Love seeing sustained improvement from long term results.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:19 PM, Mycroft said:

How old is the patient?

Eight years later and I'd say he's still looking pretty good, and probably still has plenty of grafts left for the future if he desired. Love seeing sustained improvement from long term results.

Hi Mycroft, 

The patient was in his late 20s when he came in for his procedure. You are correct - he has some good donor remaining if he decides he wants some more work!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Just now, jj51702 said:

you guys def nailed it with the pictures this time. good job!

Thank you! That means a lot!

11 minutes ago, ArochaAngel4247 said:

Hi Mycroft, 

The patient was in his late 20s when he came in for his procedure. You are correct - he has some good donor remaining if he decides he wants some more work!

Wow! The before picture makes me want to guess a little older, and looking at the after images I'd say I would have guessed mid thirties tops. I think that says it all.

• Like 1