Jump to content
Sky_walker

Dr.Erkan Demirsoy 4240 grafts Fue 4.5 months Post op

Recommended Posts

Hello Everybody ,

Following the forum since many years.Had my surgery with Dr.Erkan Demirsoy in April 2019.I am 37 years old ,have hair loss since 8-9 years.using minoxidil %5 since 6 months.

You will find my 4.5 months post op photos.

Normally have many white hairs ,the hairs are dyed before the surgery.Sometimes i am dying the hairs because it shows me younger :)

using regular minoxidil %5 ,biotin 5mg and saw palmetto due to the side effects of finasteride.

 

 

20190823_231256.jpg

20190823_231319.jpg

20190823_231349.jpg

20190823_231420.jpg

20190823_231453.jpg

20190823_231521.jpg

20190823_231545.jpg

20190823_231607.jpg

20190823_231640.jpg

20190823_231736.jpg

20190823_233350.jpg

20190823_232143.jpg

20190823_232401.jpg

20190823_231951.jpg

20190823_232909.jpg

20190823_233102.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is great progress at only 4.5 months. Maybe you are good responder to minoxidil and it is really accelerating growth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fozzie said:

That is great progress at only 4.5 months. Maybe you are good responder to minoxidil and it is really accelerating growth.

Hi Fozzie,

I am satisfied from the growth so far.I also think that i am a good responder to minoxidil,it is really accelerating the growth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow demirsoy imo is the best “budget” clinic in Turkey. The extraction pattern looks great. And unlike many of the lower cost clinics in Turkey that focus extractions to the occipital & parietal areas, he goes into the more difficult temporal areas.

 

your results look great and you have a ton of time to mature 👍🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 10:17 AM, jj51702 said:

Wow demirsoy imo is the best “budget” clinic in Turkey. The extraction pattern looks great. And unlike many of the lower cost clinics in Turkey that focus extractions to the occipital & parietal areas, he goes into the more difficult temporal areas.

 

your results look great and you have a ton of time to mature 👍🏻

Hi,

Thanks,

Exactly the extraction was from the whole donor area not only from back.

There is still much time where the density will increase.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 11:49 AM, MrZennie said:

Great results! Was this a two day procedure?

The procedure was done  in 1 day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, limeyaz said:

Great result. How much does Dr Demirsoy charge for the operation please? Thank you

Dr.Demirsoy is charging 1.25 euro per graft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, Sky_walker said:

Dr.Demirsoy is charging 1.25 euro per graft 

Thank you. Do you know if there is a waiting list to see him? (I heard he only does 1 patient a day, so I was curious to see if there was a long booking time?)

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to everybody,

 

Since my surgery passed 9 months.Its time for a new update.All the photos were taken today under different light conditions (daylight,dry,wet,after gym:) ) 

Happy with the progress 😀

Photo_2020-01-13_08-26-08_PM.png

Photo_2020-01-13_08-27-50_PM.png

Photo_2020-01-13_08-29-12_PM.png

20200113_182553.jpg

20200113_182640.jpg

20200113_152126.jpg

20200113_182721.jpg

20200113_182802.jpg

20200113_201200.jpg

20200113_201327.jpg

20200113_200934.jpg

20200113_200829.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheesh, great result! Considering how much Demirstoy charges, he is up there as one of the best in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A familiar hairline 😉. Amazing results mate! Looks so natural. Looking forward to my results too from Demirsoy 👍🏽

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just wondering but when you look at your hairline how natural does it look? Does Demirsoy place only singles in the frontal hairline or do you have any doubles or triples? I know the implanting is done by the nurses so I'm wondering how good of a job they did.

Edited by bruce90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Abi28 said:

Sheesh, great result! Considering how much Demirstoy charges, he is up there as one of the best in my opinion.

Thank you😀

1.25 euro /graft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sijac09 said:

A familiar hairline 😉. Amazing results mate! Looks so natural. Looking forward to my results too from Demirsoy 👍🏽

Exactly it's a familiar Hairline😉

Thank you mate👍

Happy growing too ,cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bruce90 said:

Hi, just wondering but when you look at your hairline how natural does it look? Does Demirsoy place only singles in the frontal hairline or do you have any doubles or triples? I know the implanting is done by the nurses so I'm wondering how good of a job they did.

Hi Bruce90 

 

It looks natural,haven't any problem with it.My front center hairline wasn't treated.On the front -center have my native hairs.Behind the center (1cm) and the sides of the hairline was  treated.

The nurses are placing always the singles to the hairline behind the double and triples to the back of the hairline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×