R A had a hairline enhancement done with us. He is a young man who used to avoid keeping his hair long because of the hairline recession. 

The doctors suggested only around 1500 grafts approximately for his hairline augmentation. During the procedure he received 1640 grafts. He went in for the Complete package with junior doctor. After his completion of a year, he has a new hairstyle and does not shy away from keeping his hair longer. This procedure has only added to his good looks.

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thank you for the compliment!

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.