dredd77

Kaan Pekiner 2506+1000grafts almost 2 years after- my result

5 hours ago, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

So now this became an online trial where I am asked to bring proofs?

That is the least you should do when being accused of lying and you would definitely do it if you had it as it would clear the name of the clinic you represent. You represent an institution with financial interests on this forum.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

It’s word against word with patient and doctor rep claiming radically different things. As far as I’m concerned the patient has provided more proof of his side.

youre here to represent the doctor and bring in more business. This is a perfect opportunity to stand behind your doctors decision and claims on a public forum.

Yes, and I already said the patient behaved bizarelly, specifically he didn't follow dr. Pekiner's orders about medications, despite saying he would. He changed version many times and then after some months he started to be interested just in blackening the clinic reputation. Now he is depicting himself in this forum as a poor Oliver Twist that was mistreated by the clinic but the truth is quite the opposite, and I think there is some interest behind this attacks.

In addition his backup against the clinic is a member with only 2 messages written in this forum, all against the clinic. How strange.

As expected, no answers to the questions or any proofs.

By the way does this man really works for the clinic? I never seen him even during my second operation, which was a year ago. And how he can say anything about me if he has never seen me and

On 12/17/2019 at 2:04 AM, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

Dr. Pekiner didn't provide me with a recording of the conversation between the patient and him.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:14 AM, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

In addition his backup against the clinic is a member with only 2 messages written in this forum, all against the clinic. How strange.

If you are speaking about Mustang, this man was registered in 2014. Do not be silly.

10 hours ago, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

Yes, and I already said the patient behaved bizarelly, specifically he didn't follow dr. Pekiner's orders about medications, despite saying he would. He changed version many times and then after some months he started to be interested just in blackening the clinic reputation. Now he is depicting himself in this forum as a poor Oliver Twist that was mistreated by the clinic but the truth is quite the opposite, and I think there is some interest behind this attacks.

What does “change version” mean? He switched brands of meds?

21 hours ago, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

The reality of the industry is not represented by the point of view of a patient at war with a clinic for some kind of revenge after an unsuccessful hair transplant

I was talking generally about bad results and censorship. The fact you can only focus on your clinic's reputation confirms your bias.

13 hours ago, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

Now he is depicting himself in this forum as a poor Oliver Twist that was mistreated by the clinic but the truth is quite the opposite, and I think there is some interest behind this attacks.

No we are all patients, we hate bad results, and Dredd has our sympathy. The free repair work provided by Dr Pekiner reveals the doctor behaved ethically so we cannot fault him there. The main issue now is how you - acting as a clinic rep - came on a public forum and blamed a patient for everything.

13 hours ago, Dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic said:

Dr. Pekiner didn't provide me with a recording of the conversation between the patient and him.

The fact you haven't even investigated the matter nor even met the patient yourself, yet have decided to throw around accusations and are unable (or unwilling) to provide any proof simply isn't good enough. It only makes us further sympathetic towards Dredd.

The truth is none of know what happened here so none of us are in a position to make a proper judgement, but what we do know is that Dredd got a bad result, shared it online, and is now being blamed for everything. The case itself doesn't make sense (DUPA diagnosis or not), but bad results do happen, and in that event what matters most is how a patient is treated. And from everything youve admitted I don't believe you have behaved respectfully towards Dredd who is the one that has to live with the bad result.

• Like 3

Guys,

We do not need to involve any other organizations in this matter. I believe this topic has run its course. @dredd77 the doctor did behave ethically in my opinion when dealing with your result. You have every right as a patient to voice your dissatisfaction, but at this point I don't believe there is much else to say here. 

I don't think it's a bad idea to check yourself for any underlying conditions, it's plausible that there may be something other than surgical error at fault here. Now i'm not saying it is, i'm just saying everything should be ruled out. Lastly, if you want our help and support, I suggest using our forum for research. I truly wish you the best and I hope you can move forward. 

Onwards and Upwards.

• Like 1

Honestly in my humble opinion what I believe that could bring peace and confident to future clients would be if every of this top clinics like pekiner, hlc, Keser, Asmed or even Demirsoy would promise in their webs by certificate that they will either return you all the money or either do you a free repair in case something like this happens. Ximena Vila does this in Spain and that is one of the secrets of her big success.