Mr S A wanted a change in look and a good density in the frontal zone. He was Grade IV A on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness. His hairline had completely receded and he went in for 3330 grafts during the procedure.
The donor was taken from the scalp. He went in for the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package with Dr Pradeep Sethi.
The results exhibited below are after 7 months.

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Kindly find the details of " Comprehensive and Exclusive Package" as below:
Cost of Rs. 120/graft*:
Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and/or Dr Arika Bansal.
Complete involvement includes below

Designing the hairline.
Crucial parts of extraction.
Supervision of implantation steps
Crucial steps of implantation
Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.
Value-added benefits

Nitrous oxide anaesthesia (optional): ensures conscious sedation, extremely safe, make anaesthesia step even more painless Airport transfer, Staying and food for two nights are complimentary.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hi, If there is some difficult area where if needed to extract the grafts (for example the very thin hair from the nape of the neck for the hairline), Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika do that themselves, otherwise our other highly skilled and experienced doctors do that step. 

Also, in some places where the angles and curl of the transplanted hair is of utmost importance, the doctors do the needful and plant the grafts as well.