If money and travel were not issues...

2 hours ago, JayLDD said:

"so the question is why a non-spanish guy with same hairloss pattern would get different result with same number of gratfs?"

From what I see here in europe the guys with the most dense hairs are italians. They have fiercely dense hairs. Could be the olive oil diet or genetics which is near Africa and the middle east. They do look middle eastern more than any other nation in europe.  DNA is something to consider. If youre born with it, flaunt it as the saying goes.  

12 minutes ago, alboz said:

From what I see here in europe the guys with the most dense hairs are italians. They have fiercely dense hairs. Could be the olive oil diet or genetics which is near Africa and the middle east. They do look middle eastern more than any other nation in europe.  DNA is something to consider. If youre born with it, flaunt it as the saying goes.  

In general European surgeons tend to be significantly more skilled at FUE, particularly larger FUE cases, but the appearance of that is definitely hugely accentuated by this. 

1 hour ago, alboz said:

Actually youre not making any sense as your comments prove. People who just go online and dont visit clinics in person will make idiotic statements and think they know hair. Great switcharoo!

Serious hair transplant inquirers will research all info everywhere including vids on yt. So youre saying you went around HRN and surveyed all HRN users and come back with that result. Yeah okkkayyyy.

If couto has little patients posting results why does he have a slew of vids showcasing great results? Why is he the most popular doctor in europe now? Say that to my Londoner friend who went go from a norwood 3 to teen density after being treated by couto. He'll laugh in your face.

May be wrong but for some crazy reason you come off as jealous of couto. Cant put my finger on it but, you should not come off as negative.

@alboz you have been a member of this forum for 4 days so I don’t understand why you have a know it all attitude and talk with a disrespectful tone towards members like myself that have had 2 hair transplant experiences and have been here for 12 years and  @Gasthoerer that you accused of being a rep for a US doctor when in fact he has been giving great advice for over 3 years!

No I’m not jealous of Dr. Couto nor am I being negative by stating the fact that Couto is a great Dr but lacks real patients posting online. If you have read what members are writing in this thread you would have seen that I actually recommended Dr.Couto on the first page which confirms you are not here to learn and positively contribute but rather to reak havoc. 

Your aggressive and disrespectful tone sounds a lot like the second coming of a a troll by the name of goodwally that coincidently was kicked out of HRN the day before you joined.

In this forum we respect others opinions and @Melvin-Moderator strives to create a environment of support for people looking for hairloss solutions not for trolls to reak havoc and disrespect members. 

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators
19 hours ago, alboz said:

Ok I understand now. Well all clinics cherry pick their results. You wont find a clinic not doing that. Take the results as they come. We cant change how clinics present them.

Theres a reason you have to wait 6 years to get a consult with couto.

Had a friend in London who saw couto. From what I've seen he did an absolutely incredible job on him. I was stunned. Dont know what he does but whatever he does he does like no other doctor is doing. My friend had to wait 2 - 3 years to see him. This was like 2012 or 13.

But again I seriously DO NOT recommend anyone see couto. This guy is booked solid for 6 years. My friends have waited and waited and finally gave up and went to other doctors. Couto's secretaries will likely forget following up with patients. Not worth it.

It’s clear that you are @goodwally this is my only and last warning. If you continue with troll behavior you’ll be gone just like before. Members are already complaining about you, learn to behave like a civil person or go somewhere else. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s clear that you are @goodwally this is my only and last warning. If you continue with troll behavior you’ll be gone just like before. Members are already complaining about you, learn to behave like a civil person or go somewhere else. 

How is this trolling when I'm telling the truth? Maybe you should loo into why members are complaining not about me but about the truth. If you dont like it then thats the member's problem.

• Administrators
Just now, alboz said:

How is this trolling when I'm telling the truth? Maybe you should loo into why members are complaining not about me but about the truth. If you dont like it then thats the member's problem.

You are trolling by acting like a child when someone disagrees with you, your opinion is not truth. This place isn’t for you.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mphair said:

If I am getting FUT, is Rahal still considered better than H&W? I made a deposit 3 years ago but wanted to see if it is worth letting go of the deposit and going with H&W.

He never was, he just had better PR around 2015...

10 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

For FUT just go with H&W, no one better ... how much is the deposit you might lose?

Good luck!

Even for hairlines? Its $1500 for the deposit Oliver. I am so torn and confused about this. I almost feel as though Rahal should refund me my deposit since they are phasing out FUT. I would want to go to the same clinic as I know I will need another procedure in the future since I am going towards a NW5/6 and now if I do go to Rahal for the first FUT, I probably cant go back to them for a second. I am really thinking about emailing the rep and asking for a refund based on the fact that they are phasing out FUT

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, mphair said:

Even for hairlines? Its $1500 for the deposit Oliver. I am so torn and confused about this. I almost feel as though Rahal should refund me my deposit since they are phasing out FUT. I would want to go to the same clinic as I know I will need another procedure in the future since I am going towards a NW5/6 and now if I do go to Rahal for the first FUT, I probably cant go back to them for a second. I am really thinking about emailing the rep and asking for a refund based on the fact that they are phasing out FUT

Sorry to hear about the $1500 deposit but I would email them an explain your case and situation. On the other hand I totally understand the clinics need to take deposits from possible "patients" to be able to have a stable way of work... if not patient would cancel all the time for sure.

Hope you can reach them and get a reply! Good luck!

On 2/20/2020 at 2:33 PM, mphair said:

If they don't return deposit - consider using it for SMP at their location;  I have heard they have a good tech for SMP.  At least you won't lose it.