9133 FUE Grafts (3000 Dr De Reys in 2013; 1800 Dr De Reys 2014; 1200 Dr Reddy 2017; 3133 Dr Arshad 2019))

Edsarn2017

And men are probably happier with more attractive women - I know I am. It must work well for both of us 😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Edsarn2017 said:

And men are probably happier with more attractive women - I know I am. It must work well for both of us 😀😀

hahaha

Hey mate, 

Can you give me more info on Dr. Arshad, someone recently wrote to me telling me to look out for this doc. Do you know where he trained, his experience etc

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

hahaha

Hey mate, 

Can you give me more info on Dr. Arshad, someone recently wrote to me telling me to look out for this doc. Do you know where he trained, his experience etc

Dr Arshad has a surgical background in Ear Nose and Throat surgery, where he was a consultant cancer surgeon. He has also received some training in cosmetic surgery.

I found limited information on Dr Arshad on Forums, but I did extensive research about him (research gate, other forums, and  journal publications) and his credentials prior to booking a surgery. Dr Arshad is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons - which awarded to surgeons passing the exit exam after years of training (and should not be confused with being a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, which is the entrance exam).

Dr Arshad's clinic  in Leeds, is relatively new and he had been combining his HT work with working as a consultant ENT surgeon within the the National Health Service. Essentially, Dr Arshad is a very highly qualified surgeon, who regularly attends IHARS events. Admittedly, he has less experience in HT, but I felt his extensive surgical training and practice inspired me with confidence that he would have good skills for HT surgery. He performs FUE and FUT surgery.

He posts his results on other forums, and his work is exceptional, definitely worthy of being a recommended surgeon on here IMHO. His whole team are brilliant and really looked after me. Definitely one to look out for, his results are outstanding. 

Edited by Edsarn2017

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Edsarn2017 said:

Dr Arshad has a surgical background in Ear Nose and Throat surgery, where he was a consultant cancer surgeon. He has also received some training in cosmetic surgery.

I found limited information on Dr Arshad on Forums, but I did extensive research about him (research gate, other forums, and  journal publications) and his credentials prior to booking a surgery. Dr Arshad is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons - which awarded to surgeons passing the exit exam after years of training (and should not be confused with being a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, which is the entrance exam).

Dr Arshad's clinic  in Leeds, is relatively new and he had been combining his HT work with working as a consultant ENT surgeon within the the National Health Service. Essentially, Dr Arshad is a very highly qualified surgeon, who regularly attends IHARS events. Admittedly, he has less experience in HT, but I felt his extensive surgical training and practice inspired me with confidence that he would have good skills for HT surgery. He performs FUE and FUT surgery.

He posts his results on other forums, and his work is exceptional, definitely worthy of being a recommended surgeon on here IMHO. His whole team are brilliant and really looked after me. Definitely one to look out for, his results are outstanding. 

Thanks for that, do you know who trained him? I'm guessing in the UK, maybe Dr. Farjo or Reddy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Cheers @CosmoKramer  Funnily, enough my HT surgeon said exactly the same thing! I will probably get that done this summer. My only concern with SMP is the safety issue regarding the ink, and it entering your blood stream. Have you heard anything about this, and do you know whether it is safe or not?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Edsarn2017 said:

Cheers @CosmoKramer  Funnily, enough my HT surgeon said exactly the same thing! I will probably get that done this summer. My only concern with SMP is the safety issue regarding the ink, and it entering your blood stream. Have you heard anything about this, and do you know whether it is safe or not?

Nice!

I have heard people having the same concern about the ink, I’m not familiar with the health consequences of it to be honest, it’s definitely something the look into and get a professional unbiased opinion on. That said, many millions of people get tattoos all over their body, so if it’s a similar ink it may not be such a worry, but you never know. I don’t have any tattoos personally.

Edited by CosmoKramer

Will do! I guess my concern is that tattoo ink is permanent and SMP is semi-permanent. 

Are you still micro-needling @CosmoKramer? Still not got round to do that yet. 

6 hours ago, Edsarn2017 said:

Will do! I guess my concern is that tattoo ink is permanent and SMP is semi-permanent. 

Are you still micro-needling @CosmoKramer? Still not got round to do that yet. 

That’s true, I’ve heard that SMP ink fades more.

Currently I’m not microneedling as my derma pen recently malfunctioned after almost a year of good use...I may buy another but a few weeks ago I bought an electric scalp massager and am giving that a go for a few months, I’m using it daily and thus far it’s helping.