Hairloss Pics & Hair Transplant Plans

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I've attached 3 pictures of my current hairline, I've got estimates for ~3000 grafts using FUE between $2,500-$5,500 in the next few weeks.

If you could be so kind, I'm requesting guidance and opinions on a few things:

1. Is FUE the best method to repair hairline?

2. Is the amout of $$$ and grafts I've been quoted reasonable (in Turkey)? 

3. Given the area is not large, how long could I expect for the redness to subside in (ie, when could I go back to work without anyone noticing that I'd had an operation?) 

Many thanks,

HairNoobie578821955_ScreenShot2019-08-15at5_59_56PM.thumb.png.67d5803fea05eba00a3f49541e2b1d57.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.58.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.59.24 PM.png

• Administrators

I feel like you’ve started a thread before right? 

My opinion, save money and time. You don’t need a hair transplant. You have a perfectly normal mature hairline. If you’re approaching 30 or in your 30’s this hairline is normal. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can you kindly post more photos in order to better answer your questions? These pics show a good mature hairline.

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Moderators

8 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

These pics show a good mature hairline

It depends on how old he is. The hairline may be a bit high. I think covering the eyes may be making the hairline look lower than it actually is.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Yes exactly. It’s good to see more photos and have details about your age, family history etc. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram