Hair care 1 month after DHI transplant

Hey hey

I got recommend by the clinique to buy a hair serum for  for my donor and recipient area for growth and itching issues.

Unfortunalty I ran out of it, and it cost a s...load to get to EU.

Do you guys have any recommendation, what else can be used? and do you guys/girls have any tips/advice for a itching donor area? 

IMG_0258.jpeg

• Administrators

What are the ingredients and how much did you pay?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Save your money and buy aloe vera. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Juxion said:

@Melvin-Moderator thanks appreciate the quick answer! But mine is has been a DHI surgery and is almost one month after is that okay then to use aloe Vera gel?

DHI, DHT, simultaneous extraction and placement. They’re all essentially FUE. I don’t want you guys to be fooled by acronyms. Aloe vera gel would work great trust me.

View my thread