Jump to content
Corbinite

3000 grafts ALL BODY Hair. Donor not touched w Dr Bisanga

Recommended Posts

I am a victim of a bad hair transplant surgery. Dr Bisanga was kind enough to help out:

 

I had a procedure with him last November 2018...I would say I've had quite the improvement, but I may need to see him again.

Before:

IMG-20190422-WA0009.jpg.33da1843c4e7778fdfcd14d33ed01c04.jpg

 

275713249_ScreenShot2019-02-11at2_31_24AM.png.a88110e8cbf76cc09ec1b24a9966f8aa.png

 

 

Here are my photos:

 

 

Jan 12 2019:

938609281_ScreenShot2019-08-13at8_35_07PM.png.cb4b662a6d007c1a20be04bb97105ddf.png

 

IMG-20190112-WA0004.thumb.jpg.9a4d790076592524888d8f2c8db5b826.jpg

February 2019:

 

198267679_ScreenShot2019-08-13at8_35_58PM.png.3be26bf1aba28d1a2a10005a8ec358f3.png

 

516209532_ScreenShot2019-08-13at8_36_24PM.png.fd606e16abaf88dbcc1a80d1eee75901.png

IMG-20190214-WA0001.thumb.jpg.cfe9e2c8ccd6609e42d917da773d8898.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

April 2019

 

IMG-20190422-WA0002.thumb.jpg.8e56bfee2c19848faa1d43615cc9d140.jpg

1568697884_ScreenShot2019-08-13at8_36_38PM.png.7beb12d8344378324587eb4d6f595765.png

 

 

1996096047_ScreenShot2019-08-13at8_39_36PM.png.ce7530dca9484528bb8147f4487f1d24.png

 

 

 

 

So currently, I pretty much look like how I am in the April picture. I want to return back to get some places filled out...I also want to test out using leg hair as well. This would be a big game changer for me if the leg hairs work. I'll bring that up to Dr Bisanga and see what he thinks.

Edited by Corbinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that’s incredible for BHT. Where was the hair extracted? Beard, chest? Also, do you mind posting photos of the harvesting sites. There’s not a lot of BHT examples, and as someone who wants to get BHT some day this highly intrigues me. Thanks for posting.

Please consider creating a patent website, it’s free and gets linked to your surgeons profile.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Corbinite said:

Yup! It was 1500 from beard and 1500 from chest. I look normal. Not really any visible scarring.

Do you notice a difference from the native hair to beard hair? 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Do you notice a difference from the native hair to beard hair? 

Yeah, I notice a difference in the texture, but in the actual look, I don't recognize anything significant. 

If you look closely, you can see that the beard hair reflects light more or something. It appears a little shinier, but that doesn't bother me.

 

Edited by Corbinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good. You could probably shave to a number one and it would look natural.

hows your donor areas? Is there noticeable scarring on your beard, neck, elswhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Corbinite said:

Yeah, I notice a difference in the texture, but in the actual look, I don't recognize anything significant. 

If you look closely, you can see that the beard hair reflects light more or something. It appears a little shinier, but that doesn't bother me.

 

Have you thought of adding body hair to the donor to make up for depletion?


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Have you thought of adding body hair to the donor to make up for depletion?

Didn’t you get umars opinion on this a while back? Did he say it’s viable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Didn’t you get umars opinion on this a while back? Did he say it’s viable?

Dr. Konior told me this was possible, but I’ve yet to see an example of this. I think this would be the way to go.

  • Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Have you thought of adding body hair to the donor to make up for depletion?

Yes! This is something I want to do. I was hoping if Dr Bisanga could use leg hair to add density to the donor area...my leg hairs are long and thick. I don't think I've met anyone with longer and thicker leg hairs than me hahaha. Hopefully it comes in handy.

 

The only issue is that leg hairs tend to be in anagen stages for too long or something...so i don't know how successful the extractions will be. I get mixed responses from surgeons about leg hair as a viable donor. It's such a case specific thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Konior told me this was possible, but I’ve yet to see an example of this. I think this would be the way to go.

Interesting...is it mainly beard grafts he does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corbinite said:

Yes! This is something I want to do. I was hoping if Dr Bisanga could use leg hair to add density to the donor area...my leg hairs are long and thick. I don't think I've met anyone with longer and thicker leg hairs than me hahaha. Hopefully it comes in handy.

 

The only issue is that leg hairs tend to be in anagen stages for too long or something...so i don't know how successful the extractions will be. I get mixed responses from surgeons about leg hair as a viable donor. It's such a case specific thing...

I’d stay away from leg hair. I’ve heard from dr. Bhattis rep that arm pit hair is better.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I have a lot of armpit hair, so that's good...and yes, I have spoken to Dr Bhatti too.

 

He is very against leg hair...Not sure why that is...I feel like I always keep my side of hair cropped short. And my leg hairs can grow at least 2 inches, so I feel it would be a perfect addition to the side part of my head which looks depleted now.

Edited by Corbinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Corbinite said:

^ I have a lot of armpit hair, so that's good...and yes, I have spoken to Dr Bhatti too.

 

He is very against leg hair...Not sure why that is...I feel like I always keep my side of hair cropped short. And my leg hairs can grow at least 2 inches, so I feel it would be a perfect addition to the side part of my head which looks depleted now.

Do you mind posting pictures of your donor and giving us the backstory of how you got in this position?


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, but maybe in a different post. Basically I got botched hard by Dr Umar. I'm hoping to recover and hopefully have an overall good hair that I can wear short.

 

Right now, my donor is depleted. It's a bit hard to cut my hair short without it looking bad. I think just a 1000 grafts (Leg hair? Chest hair?) on each side of the head could make a huge improvement in the moth eaten look I have going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Corbinite said:

Sure, but maybe in a different post. Basically I got botched hard by Dr Umar. I'm hoping to recover and hopefully have an overall good hair that I can wear short.

 

Right now, my donor is depleted. It's a bit hard to cut my hair short without it looking bad. I think just a 1000 grafts (Leg hair? Chest hair?) on each side of the head could make a huge improvement in the moth eaten look I have going on.

Sorry to hear that, let us know if we can help.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Corbinite said:

Sure, but maybe in a different post. Basically I got botched hard by Dr Umar. I'm hoping to recover and hopefully have an overall good hair that I can wear short.

 

Right now, my donor is depleted. It's a bit hard to cut my hair short without it looking bad. I think just a 1000 grafts (Leg hair? Chest hair?) on each side of the head could make a huge improvement in the moth eaten look I have going on.

Another umar case? I think @elduterino is another unhappy umar case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone knows anything about a good leg hair or armpit/pubic hair transplant, I would be open to that because I have a lot of body hairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, jj51702 said:

Another umar case? I think @elduterino is another unhappy umar case

 

Edited by det9925
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for sharing!

I must say this is quite inspiring to see and has made me rethink my own future options. Sorry about your past experiences but Bisanga seems to have treated you well.

Just wish I was a bit more hairy myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! I would keep this thread only about Bisanga. He did a great job. I also want to give a special shout out to Hilde, Dr Bisanga's point of contact. She is amazing. She goes above and beyond and responds very quickly to inquiries. She is kinda like a big sister to me :)

 

 

Edited by Corbinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next steps for me is to see if I can fill out the frontal part...if I can do this, I'd be so happy.

 

Also, I want to fill out my sides where it looks depleted. In a perfect world, I'd wish it were possible to use my leg hairs which can grow up to 2-3 inches easily. Or my chest hair, but I hope to save enough to fix my crown eventually down the line.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×