Staffing Changes At Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Dear forum members and visitors,

We would like to inform you that as of July 24, 2019, Bill Seemiller, is no longer the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network. We appreciate the work that Bill did for our community, and wish him the best in his future endeavors. 

As of July 24, 2019, Patrick Hennessey @Pat - Community Publisher is acting manager of the Hair Transplant Network. I will be helping Pat, with all urgent matters. Until then, direct all urgent issues and questions to me.

We have big plans for our community and we would like to thank all of you who participate and have the courage to post your journeys. We grow as a community through our collective wisdom. 

Onwards and upwards

Patrick and Melvin 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Wow! Is everything OK with Bill? He's been a part of this site for a lot of years. I know he doesn't post so much anymore. I hope everything is OK.

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, BeHappy said:

Wow! Is everything OK with Bill? He's been a part of this site for a lot of years. I know he doesn't post so much anymore. I hope everything is OK.

Yes, everything is okay with Bill, it’s just a parting of ways. He posted not too long ago. I think he’ll still drop in from time to time.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.