Hair transplant in Turkey

Uncle drew

Hello everyone next week I’m having my hair transplant and from here I’m gonna be posting about my journey and my experience...I’m very aware about the first couple months and the ugly ducking phase but I’m ready for it

My doctor is Kaan Pekiner after lots of research I decided to go with a doctor who does the whole procedure himself using manual extraction and the stick and place technique...I’m very confident about my choice I’ll post pics about my current situation soon 

Good luck. Looking forward to following your progress. All I hope for is that patients go to quality hair restoration physicians and get great results. It is the clinics that are doing low quality work often performed by a non physician that is giving this field of medicine a bad name.

47 minutes ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

Good luck. Looking forward to following your progress. All I hope for is that patients go to quality hair restoration physicians and get great results. It is the clinics that are doing low quality work often performed by a non physician that is giving this field of medicine a bad name.

Have u heard anything about Kaan Pekiner ? Thnk you in advance 

Hi Uncle Drew,

Great choice of Doc, I think you have made the right decision going with Dr Pekiner. when I was researching extensively,  he was in my top three. Will it be done over a few days? Do you know roughly how many grafts?

Best of luck👍

12 minutes ago, Anthonyd said:

Hi Uncle Drew,

Great choice of Doc, I think you have made the right decision going with Dr Pekiner. when I was researching extensively,  he was in my top three. Will it be done over a few days? Do you know roughly how many grafts?

Best of luck👍

Hey AnthonyD that’s my second surgery I’ve done one 2 years ago of 2000 grafts in Greece wasn’t bad but not great either so going with Dr Pekiner to improve the density and redesign of the hairline and make it more homogeneous overall...we said around 1500 but final consultation will be the day of the surgery and the plan we goin to follow 

I just had my surgery with dr Kaan Pekiner what can I say about him man...everything that everybody said about him is true

He extracted 1080 grafts cuz he wanted to prevent my future hair loss and he was confident about the results rebuilding the hairline and add density behind the hairline...also had to remove some plugs from the previous surgery in the corners cuz they were wrong angled and they were tripled in the hairline...I’ll post pics once i remove the bandage or when I get the pics from the clinic

Second day today removed the bandage and I can feel the swelling going on my forehead...dr said everything looks fine and he’s positive gonna be a good result cuz of the medium to thick caliber and the 2,60 hair per graft 

I feel good about the hairline design and looks very clean indeed...pre op pics once I get them from the clinic I’ll upload straight away 

yeah I got a pack of waters in my room stay hydrated but I’m sure Anesthesia will go down in my face soon I hope till Saturday that I go home I’ll look ok...but thnk you for the support 

3rd day today donor area has no pain whatsoever imnso surprised with that cuz on my last surgery I had 2 years ago I was feeling pain even 6months after u know the feeling of being burnt but kaan Pekiner manual punch is a game changer...I’m swollen right now my right eye is almost closed but other than that I feel great and by the time tomorrow evening I’m getting my flight home I’m sure I will look ok

also Kaan Pekiner offered me to buy proscar with his help from a local pharmacy in a very very cheap price which I’m gonna do later on 

if u have any questions I’m more than happy to help