Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

Progress looks just as it should given the early timeframe for you. 👍🏻

Thnk you kosmokramer feed back from u guys is important to me at this stage 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Uncle drew said:

Thnk you kosmokramer feed back from u guys is important to me at this stage 

You’re welcome! 

Looking forward to your progress and updates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 6 weeks today I’m doing pretty good there is a bit of redness but not much the only thing u can tell I had hair transplant is the different texture and thickness of my native hair to the transplanted ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening everyone today is 7 week post op and everything going as it planned, redness has gone down, new hair are already popping out and I just live my life as normal just waiting for the results to pick up In the next months...I’ll post some pics and I’ll be glad to hear your opinions 

8B2F2D7C-7A1D-4DAD-81AD-CB9CADFB8D4F.png

8AAE5663-F5E0-49B0-847F-EB29AC830356.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man,

Congratulations on getting it done. Looks like some very refined work.

I am debating between Pekiner vs Demirsoy. 

I'm slightly leaning more toward Pekiner as he seems to densely pack the regions more better than Demirsoy.

Can you give us a bit more insight into the overall operation, how was he, his clinic, after-care, what you thought about his approach his pricing .. did you have any extra to pay etc

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guano said:

Hey man,

Congratulations on getting it done. Looks like some very refined work.

I am debating between Pekiner vs Demirsoy. 

I'm slightly leaning more toward Pekiner as he seems to densely pack the regions more better than Demirsoy.

Can you give us a bit more insight into the overall operation, how was he, his clinic, after-care, what you thought about his approach his pricing .. did you have any extra to pay etc

Thanks in advance

Hi mate 

the work of dr pekiner is just outstanding I’m so surprised cuz I had a small one done 2 years ago somewhere else and the difference is so so big with pekiner , from the healing to donor zone and how pekiner handle my situation is just amazing....the pricing I think is too cheap and he knows it and that’s because he is in turkey cuz  if he was somewhere else in Europe he would cost double...I don’t work for him and I can’t tell you to choose him or demirsoy the choice is yours...also you can follow my journey and see the results yourself and judge I’m only 1,5 month after my surgery and I’ve healed and grew some hair already so will see 

hope that helped mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Progress is looking really good for under 2-months! 👍🏻

Thnk you kosmokramer I think there is a bit of shock loss but is very much expected that...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats. Awesome result. How is the are were the grafts were removed. Looking good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, in2deep said:

Congrats. Awesome result. How is the are were the grafts were removed. Looking good? 

Thnk you mate still early but I’m happy so far and yeah no signs of any scaring or anything wrong on the removed grafts he used a very thin punch to remove them 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for asking a private question like this & you can completely ignore me. Is his pricing above average or 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Above average In Turkey but in general is cheap compare to other surgeons in more expensive countries...but u can see everything on his website about the pricing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Above average In Turkey but in general is cheap compare to other surgeons in more expensive countries...but u can see everything on his website about the pricing 

Awesome thanks for your response! Look forward to seeing the final outcome. So far its looking on track to be a home run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, in2deep said:

Awesome thanks for your response! Look forward to seeing the final outcome. So far its looking on track to be a home run

Thnk you very much in2deep I appreciate your feedback and I hope u follow my journey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

Looking really good so far man! Glad you decided to go with Pekiner. 

I appreciate it doctorictopus your thread was one of them Inspiring me and thnk you for helping me choosing him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 months and 1 week post op I just relax now waiting for the growth to happen the upcoming months from now on I think it will only get better 

2054A746-67F3-4992-A48F-87D3348EB30F.png

D3D34B59-2B31-404A-A321-51ADAA66CAD4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good, did you go to Dr. Pekiner?

  • Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looking good, did you go to Dr. Pekiner?

Thnk you Melvin and yes did it with dr pekiner I’m happy so far 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking really good so far man! I think you will be amazed at how it continues to thicken up over the next few weeks/months. I'm happy you decided to go with Dr. Pekiner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

Looking really good so far man! I think you will be amazed at how it continues to thicken up over the next few weeks/months. I'm happy you decided to go with Dr. Pekiner. 

Thnk you droctopus your thread was one of the reasons I went with him and I’m so thankful for that...I’m 3 months post op now and I’m amazed with how things go and how natural my hairline is I’ll upload a few pics in the next few days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Thnk you droctopus your thread was one of the reasons I went with him and I’m so thankful for that...I’m 3 months post op now and I’m amazed with how things go and how natural my hairline is I’ll upload a few pics in the next few days 

Man that's so great to hear! Looking forward to seeing your new pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×