mixed reviews from surgeon some says that hair transplant will not work.

19 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:
We have analysed your pictures. You have ongoing hair receeding and your hair on the top has still some density which will make the implantation more difficult ( there is a risk of damaging your existing grafts ) and as you will be losing more on the top, we dont suggest you to have the operation at this stage.

You can go to see a dermatologist, we suggest you to make prp treatment to make your hair stronger and slow down the hair receeding. Also the other option would be to start using minoxidil or propecia ( please search for the side effects )
that's what one of the clinic in turkey said

I think the clinic is doing a good deed by giving you their honest opinion. Would u rather have them take your money and just do surgery and not care about the risks?

from my understanding diffuse hair loss can be an issue at times. I think it would be important to get on treatment like finasteride and Minoxidil that can hopefully stabilize your loss and thicken some of your hair. You still have plenty of hair and these treatments can potentially help you get to a cosmetic improvement as well as possibly making you a better candidate as time goes by.

• Like 1

• Administrators

How old are you? The donor seems a bit diffused.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, rasal_shrestha1 said:

i am 24 year old right now.

so worried if transplant can ever be done in my case.

any suggestions will be appreciated. 

You’re quite young, at this point I would not go through wit surgery unless you confirm you don’t have DUPA.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

56 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’re quite young, at this point I would not go through wit surgery unless you confirm you don’t have DUPA.

how can we find out whether its dupa or not.

and is there any solution for dupa. ?

just need hair on top of my head and front

side and back i dont think its imp

• Administrators
1 hour ago, rasal_shrestha1 said:

how can we find out whether its dupa or not.

and is there any solution for dupa. ?

just need hair on top of my head and front

side and back i dont think its imp

I suggest consulting with one of our surgeons in person. Where do you live? 

View my thread

You are diffusely thinning throughout your pattern at an early age.  I venture to say there are some advanced patterns in the family.  Not only do I agree with the DUPA aspect, I also think you are experiencing retrograde alopecia and thinning in your donor.  First suggestion, go to the derm and have them biopsy. This will help you determine what's happening.  If you value your hair, I would encourage you to get an all modalities available, (Propecia, Rogaine, Laser).  Give these a year.  Take plenty of photos.  Since you are young, chances are these will help you a great deal.  And without putting my foot too deep in my mouth, if things go according to plan, you may then consider transplants.  (I would combine that with a PRP).

I empathize with your situation.....