I Need help! Dr Erdogan vs Dr Cinik?

iti26

Hey guys,

I have been planning to have a HT for around 4years now.

From the outset I have been set on going to the ASMED clinic with Dr Erdogan.

However, there have been some questionable results over 2018 (I know there is currently a discussion going on about this so I don't want this to be a reason for any slandering).

I have since seen some highly impressive patient posted results who had their ops with Dr Cinik. 

I am 26 with a Norwood VI and have suffered hair loss since my early 20s.  have been quoted 5000 grafts by ASMED. I am yet to contact any other clinic.

Now I am in a mental battle on whether to go with ASMED and pay £10,000 or pay significantly less for arguably potentially better results for roughly a third of the price.

Money is not an issue for me so I won't let that dictate. I just want to feel assured that I can get a decent result - my expectations are realistic I know I'm not ever going to have my 15 year old hair again.

Overall I'm looking for a nice full looking hairline and as good density as possible in general. 

I'd appreciate advice especially from those who have had experience with either clinic with a similar amount of grafts.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Your question and approach is wrong:

- The question sis not ASMED or CINIK.

- The question is: What is the best clinic for your case and that depends on your situation. Maybe FUT is best for you, then neither clinic is offering that.

- Bottom line: Present your case in usual manner, and the forum will offer you possibilities in all price ranges.

Good luck. 

There are 1000 of users threads presenting their case and asking for advice.

We need info about your age, medication familiy history and quality pictures from all sides inclduing donor and facial features.  

See my thread:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/50323-options-for-diffuse-thinning/

I would also ask whether you have considered excellent surgeons in other countries. You seem to be new to this so may I ask what has made you lean towards Turkey? 

There are good surgeons in Turkey  but there are also good  surgeons in Belgium, Cyprus  Etc