Dr. Arocha - Advanced NW6 - 3 Sessions (2 FUT + 1 FUE)

Hair Transplant Sessions: 3
Grafts Implanted: 8700
Baldness Class: 6
Surgical Procedure: Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT/Strip)

This gentleman in his 60s with NW 6 wanted to restore as much of the frontal to midscalp/crown area as possible. The head size was large so we performed three procedures: 1.) 4900+ FUT, and 2.) 2800+ FUT (one year later). The 3rd procedure was a 1000 FUE procedure (5 years after his first procedure).

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

Great case! Kudos to Dr. Arocha and team. Smart planning from the get-go and good use of the donor. The patient must be very pleased. 

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

ThusThis might be the largest case I've seen from your clinic, and it looks terrific. Obviously the patient is styling his hair to maximize the effect of his result, but being able to have that kind of coverage and fullness compared to his starting point is impressive.

I'd also like to say the hairline looks very natural despite the strict graft limitations. It doesn't seem pluggy at all in these photos and not so high as to limit the benefits as a facial frame. Great example of what someone with a more aggressive potential hairloss pattern can expect. 

Had the patient been utilizing any medication prior to the first procedure? It isn't as important now since he doesn't have much native hair left, but I was curious whether he'd done anything previously to slow his rate of hair loss.

Nice results in three procedures.  I’m sure your patient is quite pleased.  It’s always interesting to see combo FUT/FUE surgeries.  

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Absolutely stellar results! Thanks for posting 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:46 AM, Mycroft said:

ThusThis might be the largest case I've seen from your clinic, and it looks terrific. Obviously the patient is styling his hair to maximize the effect of his result, but being able to have that kind of coverage and fullness compared to his starting point is impressive.

I'd also like to say the hairline looks very natural despite the strict graft limitations. It doesn't seem pluggy at all in these photos and not so high as to limit the benefits as a facial frame. Great example of what someone with a more aggressive potential hairloss pattern can expect. 

Had the patient been utilizing any medication prior to the first procedure? It isn't as important now since he doesn't have much native hair left, but I was curious whether he'd done anything previously to slow his rate of hair loss.

Thanks, Mycroft. He was using Propecia prior to his first-ever procedure. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, vinzaf19 said:

Amazing work Dr. Arocha! This patient must be more than satisfied! Curious if he was on Finasteride or Minoxidil during that whole period as well?

Thanks, vinzaf19. He was using Propecia prior to his first procedure, and was taking Propecia and Minoxidil throughout the whole period. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• 1 month later...