Buzz Cut 6 weeks after FUE procedure?

Hi, 

Wondering if I can buzz my head (including recipient area) with a 1 or 2 guard 6 weeks after having a FUE transplant. Currently in the ugly duckling stage and have an interview coming up this week so want to make it slightly less noticeable. The only thing I've really found on this topic was this article (https://www.iahrs.org/q-a/fue-hair-transplant-shave-head) which seems to suggest it is fine. 

I've attached a recent picture for reference, thanks. 

index_zpszptcslpm.jpg

I would highly recommend not to go for it. 

No buzz cut for first 6 months post FUE HT is what some reputed doctors also recommend to their patients.

your scalp, skin, donor , recipient areas, new hair grafts - everything is so sensitive including pores inside the scalp.

yes, its true that grafts are solidified after first few weeks - 2-3 weeks for sure but they are still very delicate and it takes time to thicken them...... let natural air do its own thing, avoid harsh massaging, buzz cut until 6 months.

for your inteview, wear a professional cap ( small size) . Men look sharp with professional attire with those caps. \ or throw some dermmatch and toppik combination if you cant wear a cap. 

but make sure to wash it right after your interview 

good luck