Our Discussion With Dr. Erdogan

• Administrators

Hi Forum Visitors and Members,

Today, I received a telephone call from Dr. Erdogan, and we had a lengthy conversation about certain things that have transpired within the last year or so. First and foremost, I want to thank all of those who participate on this forum and have the courage to share their genuine results and reviews. You guys are the backbone of this community and the reason why we started this community.

What's changed?

We flat-out asked Dr. Erdogan, what has changed in his clinic, that so many patients are reporting sub-par growth or are unhappy with their results. According to Dr. Erdogan, and we believe him nothing has really changed at his practice in terms of results. He has always had a few patients that are unhappy with their results. Naturally, every surgeon on the planet has patients with poor growth or are unhappy, but this past year we have seen a virtual campaign against this surgeon.

Now, we have recognized that there are in fact some patients who are unhappy and rightfully so, but we've been assured by Dr. Erdogan, that every single one of these patients have been contacted by their clinic, and have even been offered flight tickets to Istanbul. In my opinion, I do feel that this is standing by their work and the patient.

Our Recommendations Matter

The reason why we had this discussion with Dr. Erdogan, is because our recommendations matter. We truly want to recommend only the very best surgeons on the planet. At this point, @LordBaldwin made a very valid point with statistical data, that statistically ASMED is still producing great results. Although, this does not change how some may feel about their own personal results. It does show that the clinic still consistently producing good results and changing lives.

We Will Not Tolerate ANY FORM OF EXTORTION!

Now I'm not going to name any names, but we have been alerted by Dr. Erdogan, that some other physician which cannot be named anyways per our legal representation has been trying to undermine his work. There have also been some patients who have demanded refunds and have even threatened Dr. Erdogan, to continue to smear his reputation until they are paid. I have been provided with proof and I have personally seen at least one patient create at least 5 different accounts and aliases to smear Dr. Erdogan's reputation.

This type of behavior is unacceptable and is not tolerated by the Hair Transplant Network. I want to make it crystal clear to the community and to any visitor, NO SURGERY IS GUARANTEED! I repeat NO SURGERY IS GUARANTEED! Therefore, if the results do not turnout as expected, you cannot demand a refund. Simply does not work that way. This forum is not anyone's personal tool for extortion. We do not tolerate duplicate accounts or vociferous calls for attention simply because you want to be compensated. Everyone is free to share their genuine results and reviews, but if we see that there are ulterior motives we will have to deal with those users appropriately. 

Moving Forward

There have been some changes to the Hair Transplant Network recently. We're in a transitional period, and we will divulge more information when we can, but rest assure that we are doing our due diligence of ensuring our recommendations stand for something. We will formally announce the changes at a later time.

Best wishes,

Melvin and Patrick Hennessey

Onwards and Upwards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

In opinion I think dr koray didnt answered any of the questions people put forward. He just sounded like a business man. Who is focusing to make money rather than to build reputation.

Having said that I personally believe hes still producing consistent results but not as consistent as it use to be and these days with dr koray it feels like  the greater the hair loss. the better the result which I find strange^ 

However I also think people should study each hair transplant individually. They should consider the question whether they are genuinely poor results. Is it too early to tell? is it in fact realistic in line with their circumstances ? Does it look natural or pluggy?  They should consider the hair type, donor hair, design and angulation, number of grafts considering the area that needs coverage before labling  as bad result 

Edited by E.said

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, E.said said:

Having said that I personally believe hes still producing consistent results but not as consistent as it use to be and these days with dr koray it feels like  the greater the hair loss. the better the result which I find strange^ 

That's because the balder the patient, the lower the expectations. I can speak as a former Norwood VI I was ecstatic to have any hair back. I do things to make my hair look better i.e hair style, fibers, dermmatch etc. The majority of unhappy patients are usually Norwood III, and they post their photos under the harshest of lights with the hair spread apart or wet. If hair transplant patients presented their results this way over 90% of the results would look bad regardless of the surgeon.

Truthfully, I feel some patients aren't candidates based on their expectations. I suggested he implement some questions to rule out these types of patients. That's why I have been so adamant on managing expectations and I have even told patients to not undergo surgery, because I can tell when potential patients have unrealistic expectations.

Case and point

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Thank you for information. I sent Dr Korey and my advisor my 1 year updated photos couple weeks ago without asking for anything and he voluntarily offered me a complimentary touch up procedure. He did not mention anything about free airfare but I will now ask my advisor. I am returning on September 17th for a touch up and maybe more graphs for density. I plan to post my current photos soon and maybe will do some quick shots to show the results but wanted to do a longer post for my 1 year results. As I have said on my patient experience page, I am in a better place than I was before surgery  and can make my hair look quite good especially with a small amount of concealer, but the area behind the hairline didn't grow completely and there are some areas that need more graphs.

I have read some of the criticism of Dr Korey and would like to say I believe he has the patients interest as a priority and is very concerned about patients experience and results and stands by his results. He did not have to offer me anything nor did I ask for anything but he was not happy with my photos and voluntarily offered to fix it...most doctors would not have taken this proactive step to make sure I was happy. I think this fact show how concerned he is about the results as I was not even complaining yet and he offered to fix it.

I plan to post my follow up procedure.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, HT042016 said:

Dr Koray has messed a lot of patients hairlines up and they deserve to be given the option of being compensated and not go back to receive a poor standard repair done by one of his newly qualified in house techs. 

The spreadsheet floating about on this forum is so retarded, no one can take it seriously.

No one is walking out of asmed with a good quality result.

You are one of the individuals who has created at least 5 different accounts. Our forum is not your tool for extortion. 

View my thread

On 8/2/2019 at 9:09 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Today, I received a telephone call from Dr. Erdogan, and we had a lengthy conversation about certain things that have transpired within the last year or so. First and foremost, I want to thank all of those who participate on this forum and have the courage to share their genuine results and reviews. You guys are the backbone of this community and the reason why we started this community.

What's changed?

We flat-out asked Dr. Erdogan, what has changed in his clinic, that so many patients are reporting sub-par growth or are unhappy with their results. According to Dr. Erdogan, and we believe him nothing has really changed at his practice in terms of results. He has always had a few patients that are unhappy with their results. Naturally, every surgeon on the planet has patients with poor growth or are unhappy, but this past year we have seen a virtual campaign against this surgeon.

Now, we have recognized that there are in fact some patients who are unhappy and rightfully so, but we've been assured by Dr. Erdogan, that every single one of these patients have been contacted by their clinic, and have even been offered flight tickets to Istanbul. In my opinion, I do feel that this is standing by their work and the patient.

Best wishes,

Onwards and Upwards

It's good that you reached out to him, but it's a little disconcerting that after a "lengthy phone call", the only question asked was "what's changed?" - with an entirely predictable answer, and an answer that was repeated many times previous on other threads.

Obviously, extortion and attempts to degrade a surgeon's reputation for financial purposes are always bad. I think we're all in agreement on that one. I personally didn't go to Dr. Erdogan, so I don't have any dog in this fight - but, based on what I've read from other "sub-par" results threads and experiences, people were looking for more specific answers to more specific questions other than the generic response delivered by the clinic above. 

I don't think anyone is saying all surgery's performed at the clinic are bad. I don't doubt that most are probably good.

I think what's happened is that the number of "sub-par" surgery's appears to have increased. Increased doesn't mean more than 50%, but more than was previously experienced. That enough is alone to alarm patients. Yes, it's true that no surgery is a guarantee, but when you see the number of "sub-par" results rising when compared to previous years, that should alarm patients far, far more and it begins to give birth to questions as to whether that statistic will rise in the months and years to come. 

Also, it's a bit convenient that when you warn of fake accounts, that one of those would perfectly match that description and dare to post on this thread!!! :)

Edited by maltesefalcon
  • Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

It's good that you reached out to him, but it's a little disconcerting that after a "lengthy phone call", the only question asked was "what's changed?" - with an entirely predictable answer, and an answer that was repeated many times previous on other threads.

Obviously, extortion and attempts to degrade a surgeon's reputation for financial purposes are always bad. I think we're all in agreement on that one. I personally didn't go to Dr. Erdogan, so I don't have any dog in this fight - but, based on what I've read from other "sub-par" results threads and experiences, people were looking for more specific answers to more specific questions other than the generic response delivered by the clinic above. 

I don't think anyone is saying all surgery's performed at the clinic are bad. I don't doubt that most are probably good.

I think what's happened is that the number of "sub-par" surgery's appears to have increased. Increased doesn't mean more than 50%, but more than was previously experienced. That enough is alone to alarm patients. Yes, it's true that no surgery is a guarantee, but when you see the number of "sub-par" results rising when compared to previous years, that should alarm patients far, far more and it begins to give birth to questions as to whether that statistic will rise in the months and years to come. 

Also, it's a bit convenient that when you warn of fake accounts, that one of those would perfectly match that description and dare to post on this thread!!! :)

Go ahead and search HT04016 he has at least 5 other aliases. Unfortunately, the answer while predictable actually makes the most sense. That said, we’re keeping a vigilant eye and will continue to monitor the results. We’ve removed several surgeons before, so anyone questioning are integrity should look at our track record. We’ve had to fight lawsuits because we’ve removed surgeons.

That said, I do believe that Dr. Erdogan, has been unfairly maligned. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

View my thread

Melvin, I have looked at the photos HT04016 has posted he does have a valid point. If he is unhappy that the doctor didn't use the right tools on the day of surgery, surely this is negligence from the doctor for not using the right equipment to get a natural result. Many top doctors say that microscopes play a crucial part in a HT.

Also looking at the hairline it does scream hair transplant. 

On Dr Koray Erdogan Instagram he is marketing himself as "dr king of hairlines" 1087391983_ScreenShot2019-08-05at19_04_48.thumb.png.bdb78416e7922ac80a1b7ae716a87469.png

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, MarkyH said:

Melvin, I have looked at the photos HT04016 has posted he does have a valid point. If he is unhappy that the doctor didn't use the right tools on the day of surgery, surely this is negligence from the doctor for not using the right equipment to get a natural result. Many top doctors say that microscopes play a crucial part in a HT.

Also looking at the hairline it does scream hair transplant. 

On Dr Koray Erdogan Instagram he is marketing himself as "dr king of hairlines" 1087391983_ScreenShot2019-08-05at19_04_48.thumb.png.bdb78416e7922ac80a1b7ae716a87469.png

This is now your 7th account HT

• Haha 1

View my thread

In my opinion, Dr. Erdogan  has always been a standup surgeon and  he deeply cares about his patients and the quality of service he provides. In fact, you don’t know how many times he’s invited both Melvin and I to come visit his clinic at his expense to evaluate the quality of service he provides. 

Also, the number of positive reviews and experiences far outweigh the negative ones we’ve seen posted. And many of the so-called negative ones have not been substantiated as many of the the patients have not chosen to reveal themselves. 

Understand that nobody is defending a bad hair transplant. However, even the best surgeons have cases of less than desirable results and this is just the way it is. 

So as patients, are we to crucify a surgeon when a case that isn’t perfect reveals itself? Or is it our job to support the patient and try to help them work out their concerns with the doctor? If the doctor is a standup surgeon, they will stand behind their patient and do the best they can to help them. 

But we also have to understand that it isn’t normal for a doctor to give a full refund to a patient if some of the grafts don’t grow. Instead, most surgeons will do a free procedure to replace the ones that don’t grow and resolve any other concerns. 

That said, some surgeons do choose to give a free refund and that’s ok too. 

At the end of the day, I would rather see patient and quality surgeon work together to make the transplants better and resolve any concerns as they come up rather than stand against one another. 

In this case I have seen Dr. Erdogan wrongfully attacked on too many occasions and I wish it would stop.  As for people who continue to create duplicate accounts, it obviously shows that their character is flawed. Perhaps they have multiple personality disorder or some other condition that shows that their psyche has fractured into multiple counterparts.    If somebody has been banned, there’s a good reason for it  so coming back just makes them look foolish. 

Just thought I would share my two cents here. 

Bill

Edited by Bill - Seemiller
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2019 at 8:09 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

What's changed?

Our Recommendations Matter

The reason why we had this discussion with Dr. Erdogan, is because our recommendations matter. We truly want to recommend only the very best surgeons on the planet. At this point, @LordBaldwin made a very valid point with statistical data, that statistically ASMED is still producing great results. Although, this does not change how some may feel about their own personal results. It does show that the clinic still consistently producing good results and changing lives.

We Will Not Tolerate ANY FORM OF EXTORTION!

Now I'm not going to name any names, but we have been alerted by Dr. Erdogan, that some other physician which cannot be named anyways per our legal representation has been trying to undermine his work. There have also been some patients who have demanded refunds and have even threatened Dr. Erdogan, to continue to smear his reputation until they are paid. I have been provided with proof and I have personally seen at least one patient create at least 5 different accounts and aliases to smear Dr. Erdogan's reputation.

This type of behavior is unacceptable and is not tolerated by the Hair Transplant Network. I want to make it crystal clear to the community and to any visitor, NO SURGERY IS GUARANTEED! I repeat NO SURGERY IS GUARANTEED! Therefore, if the results do not turnout as expected, you cannot demand a refund. Simply does not work that way. This forum is not anyone's personal tool for extortion. We do not tolerate duplicate accounts or vociferous calls for attention simply because you want to be compensated. Everyone is free to share their genuine results and reviews, but if we see that there are ulterior motives we will have to deal with those users appropriately. 

Moving Forward

There have been some changes to the Hair Transplant Network recently. We're in a transitional period, and we will divulge more information when we can, but rest assure that we are doing our due diligence of ensuring our recommendations stand for something. We will formally announce the changes at a later time.

Best wishes,

Onwards and Upwards

Well well well. Hey guys im back after my 10 days ban at the hands of melvin and granted maybe the words i used were a bit over the top but hell if telling the truth gets me banned i dont mind at all.

So Melvin do you remember on that other thread what i predicted Erdogan's response would be? I said that it would be a refusal of acceptance of the downhill spiral at Asmed. And surprise surprise!!! Look at that response! Exactly like i said it would be.. like a politician. Only once someone can acknowledge their shortcomings can things improve. Its obvious he will remain recomended on here so i hope people continue to show their sub par results and people stop going there because it is ridiculous whats been happening there. When people get too rich for their own good they begin to lose sight of what their passion was in the first place and thats what exactly is happening there. 

And yes Bill is right over the years and by this i mean 10 years the results have been on average ok however this whole debate has been on what's been happaning there in the past 2 years or so where the consistently sub par results are starting to take the p!$$. This is the whole nuts and bolts of it, we all agree even the best will produce the odd sub par result but its the consistently bad ones that are bringing this clinic down. The writing is on the wall for asmed, the way they operate it allows the possibility of more below average results, that no one can deny.

I've said my bit and am tired of repeating myself everytime a sub par result turns up here (which is becoming more frequent) i know asmed follows my posts becasue a few months ago my coordinator told me they do and that i am their ambassador (yh right). All i can say to people considering surgery is NEVER EVER go by what a clinic posts on a forum, always look at what we the patients are posting because these are the "on average results". And on average over the past 18 months its been $h!t so for now consider others.

I will always give credit where its due but if you think ill continue to back them when they carry on producing rubbish then i wont hold back because i dont have vested interests and am not here to keep everyone happy , that is your job melvin/bill.

Cheerio 

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

Well well well. Hey guys im back after my 10 days ban at the hands of melvin and granted maybe the words i used were a bit over the top but hell if telling the truth gets me banned i dont mind at all.

So Melvin do you remember on that other thread what i predicted Erdogan's response would be? I said that it would be a refusal of acceptance of the downhill spiral at Asmed. And surprise surprise!!! Look at that response! Exactly like i said it would be.. like a politician. Only once someone can acknowledge their shortcomings can things improve. Its obvious he will remain recomended on here so i hope people continue to show their sub par results and people stop going there because it is ridiculous whats been happening there. When people get too rich for their own good the begin to lose sight of what their passion was in the first place and thats what exactly is happening there. 

And yes Bill is right over the years and by this i mean 10 years the results have been on average ok however this whole debate has been on what's been happaning there in the past 2 years or so where the consistently sub par results are starting to take the p!$$. This is the whole nuts and bolts of it, we all agree even the best will produce the odd sub par result but its the consistently bad ones that are bringing this clinic down. The writing is on the wall for asmed, the way they operate it allows the possibility of more below average results, that no one can deny.

I've said my bit and am tired of repeating myself everytime a sub par result turns up here (which is becoming more frequent) i know asmed follows my posts becasue a few months ago my coordinator told me they do and that i am their ambassador (yh right). All i can say to people considering surgery is NEVER EVER go by what a clinic posts on a forum, always look at what we the patients are posting because these are the "on average results". And on average over the past 18 months its been $h!t so for now consider others.

I will always give credit where its due but if you think ill continue to back them when they carry on producing rubbish then i wont hold back because i dont have vested interests and am not here to keep everyone happy , that is your job melvin/bill.

Cheerio 

You were banned because you were being disrespectful, let's make that very clear. Insulting someone and telling the "truth" are not one in the same. We have always valued free-speech on this forum and frankly, it's why we're so popular. However, you must behave civil and respectful if you want to remain a member of this community. 

As for the response, I don't feel that he was being untruthful or deceptive. In fact, he took ownership and acknowledged all of  the unhappy patients on this board. I had all of their screennames and he told me he was already in constant communication with them. As I said, we will be closely monitoring the results form this point forward. Dr. Erdogan, is standing by his work and behind his work. Those who question our integrity should remember that we removed another Turkish surgeon whose results had clearly plummeted. Our integrity and track record speaks for itself. 

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You were banned because you were being disrespectful, let's make that very clear. Insulting someone and telling the "truth" are not one in the same. We have always valued free-speech on this forum and frankly, it's why we're so popular. However, you must behave civil and respectful if you want to remain a member of this community. 

As for the response, I don't feel that he was being untruthful or deceptive. In fact, he took ownership and acknowledged all of  the unhappy patients on this board. I had all of their screennames and he told me he was already in constant communication with them. As I said, we will be closely monitoring the results form this point forward. Dr. Erdogan, is standing by his work and behind his work. Those who question our integrity should remember that we removed another Turkish surgeon whose results had clearly plummeted. Our integrity and track record speaks for itself. 

Yes the two words specifically the second word i used actually actually does go in line with Erdogan's response and is very very true as you can see from his reply.

Melvin there is a simple question and i hope youre not out of your debth here and that is -Where (like you said) did he take ownership and acknowledge the unhappy patients - can you pin point where in that response did he say anything along the lines of "we have had some not great results, and this is why it has happaned, and this is what i am going to do to ensure it doesnt continue to happan etc.." ???? Please stop making a fool out of people its embarrassing already. And you said he is standing by his work.. that term infuriates me when i hear it because it says to people he will defend his work come what may doesnt matter how bad it is. Please for god sake dont insult peoples' intelligence. Yes and dr dogany was taken off for good reason and i will for sure raise a glass when this doc goes the same way.

• Like 1

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

Yes the two words specifically the second word i used actually actually does go in line with Erdogan's response and is very very true as you can see from his reply.

Melvin there is a simple question and i hope youre not out of your debth here and that is -Where (like you said) did he take ownership and acknowledge the unhappy patients - can you pin point where in that response did he say anything along the lines of "we have had some not great results, and this is why it has happaned, and this is what i am going to do to ensure it doesnt continue to happan etc.." ???? Please stop making a fool out of people its embarrassing already. And you said he is standing by his work.. that term infuriates me when i hear it because it says to people he will defend his work come what may doesnt matter how bad it is. Please for god sake dont insult peoples' intelligence. Yes and dr dogany was taken off for good reason and i will for sure raise a glass when this doc goes the same way.

Yes, he acknowledged that he always has a percentage of unhappy patients, as does every surgeon. The difference now is that there is a virtual campaign against this surgeon. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. Patients being unreasonable, mismanaged expectations. 

You’v been combative since the beginning. I can recall asking clearly what I should ask. You clearly said what was the point, do you not recall? Now all of the sudden you’re asking a series of questions lol. This will be my last response to you. There’s nothing further to say. If you’re respectful and treat people with decency you can remain a member of this community. If I see you insulting others you’ll be gone. 

View my thread

5 hours ago, Bill - Seemiller said:

In my opinion, Dr. Erdogan  has always been a standup surgeon and  he deeply cares about his patients and the quality of service he provides. In fact, you don’t know how many times he’s invited both Melvin and I to come visit his clinic at his expense to evaluate the quality of service he provides. 

Also, number of positive reviews and experiences far outweigh the -ones we’ve seen posted. And many of the so-called negative ones have not been substantiated as the patient has not chosen to reveal himself. 

Understand that nobody is defending a bad hair transplant. However, even the best surgeons have cases of less than desirable results and this is just the way it is. 

So as patients, are we to crucify a surgeon when a case that isn’t perfect reveals itself? Or is it our job to support the patient and try to help them work out their concerns with the doctor? If the doctor is a standup surgeon, they will stand behind her patient and do the best they can to help them. 

But we also have to understand that it isn’t normal for a doctor to give a full refund to a patient if some of the grafts don’t grow. Instead, most surgeons will do a free procedure to replace the ones that don’t grow and resolve any other concerns. 

That said, some surgeons do choose to give a free refund and that’s ok too. 

At the end of the day, I would rather see patient and quality surgeon work together to make her transplants better and resolve any concerns as they come up rather than stand against one another. 

In this case I have seen Dr. Erdogan wrongfully attacked on too many occasions and I wish it would stop.  As for people who continue to create duplicate accounts, it obviously shows that their character is flawed. Perhaps they have multiple personality disorder or some other condition that shows that their psyche has fractured into multiple counterparts.    If somebody has been banned, there’s a good reason for it  so coming back just makes them look foolish. 

Just thought I would share my two cents here. 

Bill

Bill, just wondering....do you use text to speech or something? Your posts are confusing at times and the words jacked up. Who is the “her” you keep referring to?

2 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

So Melvin do you remember on that other thread what i predicted Erdogan's response would be? I said that it would be a refusal of acceptance of the downhill spiral at Asmed. And surprise surprise!!! Look at that response! Exactly like i said it would be.. like a politician. Only once someone can acknowledge their shortcomings can things improve. Its obvious he will remain recomended on here so i hope people continue to show their sub par results and people stop going there because it is ridiculous whats been happening there. When people get too rich for their own good they begin to lose sight of what their passion was in the first place and thats what exactly is happening there. 

Cheerio 

I don’t have a dog in this fight but good on you for really standing up for what you believe in farsan. 

2 hours ago, jj51702 said:

FARSAN "All i can say to people considering surgery is NEVER EVER go by what a clinic posts on a forum, always look at what we the patients are posting because these are the "on average results". And on average over the past 18 months its been $h!t so for now consider others".

FARSAN, I am considering HT and Dr Koray is in my list. Why don't you kindly talk about your own experience with doctor koray FARSAN and post some photos. I see  you havent posted any update of your own results since late February or early March 2019 although you have mentioned  your results lacks density in some of your previous comments but your 6 month update photos didnt show any signs of poor growth what so ever.

? What are you hiding? Show us. Post photos from different angles and lights and show us clear evidence about what dr koray's sup par results looks like. The more you negatively talk about dr koray without posting pictures for months the less we believe you. You REPEATEDLY say "NEVER EVER go by what a clinic posts on a forum, always look at what we the patients are posting" and you havnt posted anything photos for months and months. In your last 6 month update you stated you will "post again at 7 months with full 360 degree photos including crown update?" and you have NOT kept that promise. These points sums up how much we respect your opinion about Dr Koray.

ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Edited by E.said
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, E.said said:

FARSAN, I am considering HT and Dr Koray is in my list. Why don't you kindly talk about your own experience with doctor koray FARSAN and post some photos. I see  you havent posted any update of your own results since late February or early March 2019 although you have mentioned  your results lacks density in some of your previous comments but your 6 month update photos didnt show any signs of poor growth what so ever.

? What are you hiding? Show us. Post photos from different angles and lights and show us clear evidence about what dr koray's sup par results looks like. The more you negatively talk about dr koray without posting pictures for months the less we believe you. You REPEATEDLY say "NEVER EVER go by what a clinic posts on a forum, always look at what we the patients are posting" and you havnt posted anything photos for months and months. In your last 6 month update you stated you will "post again at 7 months with full 360 degree photos including crown update?" and you have NOT kept that promise. These points sums up how much we respect your opinion about Dr Koray.

ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Woah buddy calm down. At the end of the day if he’s unhappy then that’s the way it is and he has a right to be. If I remember correctly (anyone please correct me if I’m wrong) he sent his pics to lupanzula and was told that his hairline didn’t look natural.

it would be nice to see updated results though as I’m curious as well

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, he acknowledged that he always has a percentage of unhappy patients, as does every surgeon. The difference now is that there is a virtual campaign against this surgeon. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. Patients being unreasonable, mismanaged expectations. 

You’v been combative since the beginning. I can recall asking clearly what I should ask. You clearly said what was the point, do you not recall? Now all of the sudden you’re asking a series of questions lol. This will be my last response to you. There’s nothing further to say. If you’re respectful and treat people with decency you can remain a member of this community. If I see you insulting others you’ll be gone. 

Il let you have the last word on that melvin as thats clearly what you want. And exactly whats the point in asking him anything when clearly he cant admit his shortcomings himself! And to add if the doc himself gave patients' respect by acknowledging something has gone wrong there then il give him respect for admitting that. For him to say oh weve always had some bad results as an excuse is ridiculous is he blind? Can he not see what patients have been posting in that last 18 months? Its been consistently sub par including mine although not as bad as most of the others. The only person i think should be banned is you, i wouldnt be surprised if you defend him even if he absolutely butchers someone. 

No melvin the difference is the consistency of the sub par results thats where the difference is. And exactly whats the point in asking those questions when the attitude in his response shows a clear refusal to believe that something is not quite right. And dr koray and yourself need to stop falling back on well every doctor has a few disappointed patients , thats a complete cop-out when the consistency has been like this thats damn right embarrassing for you and him to say that. 

The only person that needs to get off this forum is you. The  fact that you your self on that other thread wanted to put the concerns of recent results forward to Erdogan shows you too deep down inside know that something is not right there but you wont admit it because you and him both have a stake on this forum. 

And you talk about respect? Il respect doctors who can actually acknowledge that there is a problem at their clinic and say that  this is the problem and this is what theyre going to do to ensure consistency is back to where it used to  be. But a damn right refusal to believe that theyre doing something wrong? No way will a person like that get my respect back. And if there is a campaign against him then good because unless we dont filter out these types of doctors than people will continue to get sub par results and end up severely depressed because of it. 

And to add really importantly, he says he acknowledges the patients that are dissatisfied ,- all that means is he is aware of their dissapointment it is NOT an acknowledgement of something going wrong there. So melvin please dont fool everyone with "he acknowledges the patients".

End of the day the proof is in the pudding just look at the results in the last 18 months, you dont need campaigns or me telling people whats what. The results are all on record so guys make your own mind up. Im going for a run peace out!

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Like 2

I think a major problem at Asmed is the over reliance on technicians to do most of the surgery. I believe it defeats the purpose of going to any doctor if the doctor is going to do very little of the actual work themselves .

Thats why I was very pleased with Dr Maras as he was very involved during my surgery. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Helios said:

I think a major problem at Asmed is the over reliance on technicians to do most of the surgery. I believe it defeats the purpose of going to any doctor if the doctor is going to do very little of the actual work themselves .

Thats why I was very pleased with Dr Maras as he was very involved during my surgery. 

I agree but to be fair alot of the top clinics such as h and w have technicians doing extractions and doctor doing insisions only. The difference is those clinics have 1 or 2 patients a day so the doctor is intensely watching over things whereas asmed has 6 patients a day which no doubt will result in certain things being missed by the doctor when he has so many people to consult, monitor surgeries and then to do insisions all in a very small window. Ive been there myself ive seen it and the way they operate opens up the possibility of more inconsistencies so it really is hit or miss in terms of results and increasingly becoming more inconsistent of late. Even if he kept it as techs doing the extractions and have 2 patients a day with him intensely monitoring( and not feeling rushed because he has to consult patients for the next day or look at the next 5 patients and see how theyre doing and insisions )then his results would improve massively. But that aint gonna happan because he has invested too much in the new clinic with all these Operating rooms - 9 to be exact (if you want proof ask me)its simply called being too stiff upper liped for your own good.

Edited by FarsanUk

12 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Bill, just wondering....do you use text to speech or something? Your posts are confusing at times and the words jacked up. Who is the “her” you keep referring to?

There were actually very few mistakes in the above and “her“ was only said twice.   I suggest actually responding to the sustenance of the topic Redman point out the very few mistakes that were made via speech to text. 

2 hours ago, Bill - Seemiller said:

There were actually very few mistakes in the above and “her“ was only said twice.   I suggest actually responding to the sustenance of the topic Redman point out the very few mistakes that were made via speech to text. 

Sorry my English isn’t that great. What is “sustenance of the topic” referring to? Also who is Redman?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jj51702 said:

it would be nice to see updated results though as I’m curious as well

Agree. I'm guessing FarsanUK feels is heading towards a subpar result judging from his posts but would be useful to see exactly where the procedure has  fallen short.

Seriously, I do not get why the arguments (even the ones which are clearly proven wrong) are being constantly repeated over and over. @LordBaldwin  did the entire forum a great favour and made a statistic about ASEMD cases. It says (out of the top of my head):

a) The majority of ASMED cases in the last years are good (> 70 or 80 % if I recall).
b) There might be a small dip in 2018 but it is only  ~ 5 % and the datasize might be to small to make this dip significant

If someone seriously believe that this are worse values than other top clinics and therefore wants ASMED expelled, why don't do a similar research for another clinic with a significant # of patient results posted for similar sized FUE procedures. This not much more effort than this fruitless discussion and would be much more valuable.

Of course the data can be flawed e. g. patients posting more negative results etc. but it would be more substantial than what we have now.  It would also put much more pressure on the mods than all the yelling.