Dr. Konior - 3423 FUT Grafts - July 2019

Yolando

10 hours ago, vinzaf19 said:

Looks terrific Yolondo! You’re going to have great results, Dr. Konior definitely is one of the tops you can go to! It is looking like you have good coverage and will have great density too! Looking forward to seeing your final results.

Thanks vinzaf19 for your kind words. I really hope to achieve great density on the long run. Will cross my fingers ;)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

How long were u on the surgery waiting list?

about 7 month, but I got lucky because one of his client as push his date so I was able to take this spot.

If not it was almost 1 year and a half of waiting.

• Like 1

Hi Yolando, you already have quite a lot of hair already(more than I had), so with a big FUT procedure like that you're in for some great results. I had a FUT with Dr. Konior a year ago, and I'm very pleased with the results.

It can take 6-8 months before you really start to see some great growth, so make sure you don't stress too much over it everyday. Anyway, happy growing !

Here's my thread if you wanna check it out. I might update it soon.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:04 PM, Cap88 said:

Hi Yolando, you already have quite a lot of hair already(more than I had), so with a big FUT procedure like that you're in for some great results. I had a FUT with Dr. Konior a year ago, and I'm very pleased with the results.

It can take 6-8 months before you really start to see some great growth, so make sure you don't stress too much over it everyday. Anyway, happy growing !

Here's my thread if you wanna check it out. I might update it soon.

Hi Cap88,

Thank you very much for your kind word. Its very appreciated.

It’s not easy not to stress about the fact that you never know if your hair Transplant will be a success. Hopefully, not to much graph will die trough out the process and I will have great growth. 

One things for sure, I have put all the chance on my side with Dr. Konior, we dose amazing work. 

Your hair Transplant looks great, did you see a big difference after 10 months? Looking forward to see more update on your side. 

Keep in touch!

Edited by Yolando

Yeah, it can be quite hard not to obsess about it during the growing period, but be assured that your grafts will come out, and I think you can expect pretty much all of them to have survived. It's very rare that grafts just die and never grow, especially with FUT.

To answer your question, I was a bit of a slow grower, so I didn't really see great results until about 8 months, but a lot of people see them at 6 months. It varies from person to person. After 10 months I experienced more growth and better texture quality. I had a lot of scalp to cover, so it was somewhat of a challenge to cover it all with just 3200 grafts, but it worked out very well. It all looks very natural, and there's no trace of a transplant to a regular person, or anyone really, in my opinion.

Edited by Cap88
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Its been 2 months and 4 days and I can see some new hairs growing so this is a good sign ;) Not much to see at this point but I'm sure it will get more exiting in the next few months.

On a other note, I didn't know the scar would still hurt after 2 month but its better and better every week moving forward.

Find bellow my 2 months pictures

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

2 months is about the worst it will look and you should start to see some fuzz growing from about month 4.

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

1 hour ago, 1978matt said:

2 months is about the worst it will look and you should start to see some fuzz growing from about month 4.

Thanks Matt, I wasn’t expecting to much growth before 4 months but I’m still happy to see some new hair coming out at this point. 

I wanted to thank you for sharing your HT journey.  You have inspired me to move forward with my procedure and I decided to go with Dr. Konior because of you. And for that I am very grateful. Thank you so much. 

Edited by Yolando

11 hours ago, aaron0d3 said:

Two months and already see some hairs? Those results are going to be amazing! It looks in your pictures that the scar can be little in specific areas, what is the length of your hair? thanks!

Thanks aaron0d3, my hairs is pretty short right now about an inch. Can wait for it to get longer. 

• Administrators

You’re over the hump, now the fun begins 😃

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Let the fun begin! 🙌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, Adam87 said:

Very similar stage to you @Yolando, 3 months is today for me as well, at a very similar stage to you, if you zoom in on your pictures or get some close ups, you might see the new hair coming through...happy growing!!

Thx Adam87. Happy growing to you to buddy. Wish you awesome results !!!

keep posted

cheers

On 10/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, Tommy Lazar said:

Wow you are going to have killer results for sure! It seems that your recipient area is still little redness, does it seems to go away?

Thx Tommy. I think so to. I very happy so far with my progress and I’m sure it will just get better with time. 

ya my recipient is still a bit red, but nothing compare to a month ago. 

cheers

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

it’s been 4 months and it’s getting better and better every week. Can wait to see the results in a couple of months but so far so good :)  

Will keep you guys posted. 
cheers 

84A63683-39C0-40F1-95E4-613C3E8B3B23.jpeg

85FFEAA0-1223-48BC-9622-9DD13BAC54C2.jpeg

79CBFF06-2E09-48B1-8FCC-83E90E8BBDDB.jpeg

Edited by Yolando