Dr. Arocha - 2500 FUE - 1 year, 4 month results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha for a 2500 FUE procedure to enhance the hairline and frontal third and to increase density. The after images were taken one year, 4 months after his procedure. There are also some photos that were taken immediately post-op so you can see the donor area and where the grafts were placed.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

Immediately post-op:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

Immediately post-op:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

Immediately post-op:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

You really need to work on improving your before and after photos. Angels are terrible, photos out of focus. It does not look like any improvement whatsoever. 

For good sake, my 12 year old cousin would do a better job with his iPhone XS.

• Valued Contributor

I think it looks great. I see a nice subtle improvement in the placement of the hairline. Very appropriate for moving forward with his life as he ages. No one could ever look at this guy and say, “transplant”.

The first before picture is indeed a little out of focus, nonetheless, it’s still plain to see how the hairline was affected by the transplant. 

I say, overall, great job.

Edited by Steeeve
Spellcheck

On 8/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, jonzi said:

You really need to work on improving your before and after photos. Angels are terrible, photos out of focus. It does not look like any improvement whatsoever. 

For good sake, my 12 year old cousin would do a better job with his iPhone XS.

Hi Jonzi, 

Point taken, although, next time we hope you might be a tad more considerate in how you comment. I always would rather share a complete set of a before/after angle with you than an incomplete set. For that particular angle, I didn't feel like the blurry photo obstructed your view to the extent to which you reference in your post. The other photos are actually quite nice. If you have an actual question about the patient or case - I am happy to answer. 

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

On 8/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, Steeeve said:

I think it looks great. I see a nice subtle improvement in the placement of the hairline. Very appropriate for moving forward with his life as he ages. No one could ever look at this guy and say, “transplant”.

The first before picture is indeed a little out of focus, nonetheless, it’s still plain to see how the hairline was affected by the transplant. 

I say, overall, great job.

Thanks, Steeeve, 

The hairline is very age appropriate. Both Dr. Arocha and patient agree to the design of hairline before they move forward with a procedure. While some choose to go a more aggressive route, this patient wanted to keep it natural for his age. He's aging gracefully with some help from Dr. Arocha. 

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

Good for you, I’m always glad to hear that surgeons promote age-appropriate results. Way to go Dr. Arocha.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks, JohnCasper! I've heard Dr. Arocha talk patients out of hairlines that are too aggressive more than once!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Results are fantastic! Subtle and age appropriate and most importantly, completely undetectable - as a HT should be. 

And for what it's worth, are the pictures the best that there have ever been? Probably not, and we can always improve. But in no way do they warrant such a biting critique - and the results are still very noticeable. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

1 hour ago, pkipling said:

Results are fantastic! Subtle and age appropriate and most importantly, completely undetectable - as a HT should be. 

And for what it's worth, are the pictures the best that there have ever been? Probably not, and we can always improve. But in no way do they warrant such a biting critique - and the results are still very noticeable. :)

Pkipling, 

Doc and I appreciate that. We are always trying to improve our photos to showcase our results and welcome constructive feedback, but sometimes the keyboard warriors can get a bit out of hand!