Any Dr. Baubac Reviews?

Hey all,

I am looking to get a touch up hairline procedure and am considering Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in Beverly Hills due to some great results I’ve seen. However, I have some concerns. 

1. Can’t seem to find many patient reviews, and the ones I do find seem to be recycled on different sites. 

2. Saw a disturbing post in another thread about how a patient was forced to sign NDAs limiting his ability to post publicly about results. 

3. Punch size is important to me, I keep my hair cut short in the donor area, and I do not want large FUE scars. Have not been able to find any information about Dr. Baubac’s instruments other than the fact that they are “proprietary”. 

Can anybody body shed some light on this clinic? At face value it looks like a top clinic but there are some things going on that give me a shady vibe. 

Yeah I’ve heard shady shit, I’d go somewhere else personally. Apparently they get you to sign an NDA before the procedure so pretty much the only results you’ll find are clinic posted results which are going to be biased (and some people have said some are 10+ years old and not even his cases but armarnis)

Ive personally has no experience with this clinic and my post is word of mouth based on what people have said on here 

Edited by Aftermath

2 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Yeah I’ve heard shady shit, I’d go somewhere else personally. Apparently they get you to sign an NDA before the procedure so pretty much the only results you’ll find are clinic posted results which are going to be biased (and some people have said some are 10+ years old and not even his cases but armarnis)

Ive personally has no experience with this clinic and my post is word of mouth based on what people have said on here 

Gotcha... I am also looking at Hasson/Wong for FUE 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bandersnatchi said:

Gotcha... I am also looking at Hasson/Wong for FUE 

Hasson and Wong are fantastic at FUE take a look at @SprayPaint his results are absolutely remarkable and also @Legend007

As for Dr. Baubac, I really can't say anything about him, as I don't know his work personally. Some other posters have brought up some concerns, you may want to look in to it a bit further.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Lol did u throw in your last sentence so they don’t sue you? 😜

7 hours ago, bandersnatchi said:

Has anyone here actually gotten a procedure there?

There were a couple in the other thread that had. They weren’t allowed to post pics because they’d signed NDA’s but they weren’t happy

I cant understand why its so hard for some fully commited doctors to do an HT. I mean they study it so much, go to all the conferences learn tips from other docs and have thier life commited to it. just doesnt make sense to me.

I actually had two techs do my HT 10 years ago and had atleast 95% growth.

Edited by det9925

1 minute ago, det9925 said:

I cant understand why its so hard for some fully commited doctors to do an HT. I mean they study it so much, go to all the conferences learn tips from tips from other docs and have thier life commited to it. just doesnt make sense to me.

I actually had two techs do my HT and had about 95% growth.

*allegedly (you don’t wanna get sued👀)

51 minutes ago, det9925 said:

I cant understand why its so hard for some fully commited doctors to do an HT. I mean they study it so much, go to all the conferences learn tips from other docs and have thier life commited to it. just doesnt make sense to me.

I actually had two techs do my HT 10 years ago and had atleast 95% growth.

Who did ur surgery 10 yrs ago?

• 2 months later...

Hate to bring up an old topic but definitely not going with Baubac now after more research

patient reviews are almost non existent unless they are vetted through the clinic first... that’s sketchy practice

im also sick of seeing the same results posted over and over by the clinic

• Like 1

• 7 months later...