Hi recommendations for sergeants for hair transplant

Patrick o

Hi , I’m looking for others that are or was on the same boat as myself , who to trust when going aboard to get a hair transplant , I’ve read every article and researched as much as I can but feel a lot of treads and comments aren’t completely true , some yes but most aren’t .

so I’m trying to get the “ who to go to” and what to be aware of with this procedure .

im trying to get people that’s been there done that and advice as I’m still abit nervous about the entire thing but really want to go for it .

tgank you for taking the time to read this and hoping to get some feed back , I would also “ when “ I do it document it from the start to help others in the same position as it is a very big deal .

thank you 

Patrick 

You may want to start by doing research on the doctors.  Why not call the clinics, once you've picked 3-4, (look at photos of results)? You can ask about their specific backgrounds and where they learned to do transplants.  Some of the stories out there are truly incredible.  Unfortunately there are so many "new" doctors out there that have little to no experience, other than to have read up on hair restoration at their local library.

Thank you for your reply , I’m currently reading one that is awesome and have read many and contacted 4 doctors over the last year when I get the courage up it a “ bad hair day” lol 

theres one that I’m looking at and seems to have excellent reviews and plan on contacting him tonight to see what he thinks .

i would like to here from people that have used certain doctors in turkey as I couldn’t afford to do it here (N Ireland )